68 Maniac

"You didnt see her eyes, they changed, something is not right with her... Ned knows... he knows something and Gods, I need them all gone, just gone." Cersei sneered.

"Just ignore her, they cant touch us." Jaime assured as the door opened. Cersei's breath caught in her throat. 

"Forbidden love. So Adorable. Am I interrupting?"  

Hayley looked between Cersei and Jaime as they pulled away. 

"Clearly I am, no, no. Let me just come back later." Hayley assured. Jaime ran towards her. He put a blade to her throat but Hayley grabbed the blade, it broke under her grip. 

"Stop her!" Cersei demanded. 

"I'm not the one that needs to be stopped." Hayley countered. "You two are. "

"The things I do for love." Jaime hissed throwing a punch but Hayley dodged. 

"What is your purpose you witch!" Cersei shouted. 

"I'm done talking." Hayley decided. 

Hayley sent a punch but Jaime was not fast enough. Her fist slams against  Jaimes nose, cracking against bone. The pain radiated to his temples, and the metallic taste of blood filled his mouth. He faltered back. 

"You broke my nose!" Jaime shouted bringing his hands to his gushing nose.

"I'm going to worse than that." Hayley agreed. He pulled a dagger from his belt.  The knife is more dangerous than the hand and the knife can be in either hand. But that is for humans. And people with skills in both right and left hands. Jaime was not that person. 

Jaime had bad footwork so that it took Hayley a heartbeat to figure him out, which had been intended to confuse Hayley and hide the knife shift. But Hayley was not confused, she thought faster, moved faster than Jaime. She could have snapped his neck but she liked the look of Cersei terrified and thinking she was going to win. 

It seemed like what Hayley watched when the boys played and pretended to be knights. 

Another thing Hayley noticed when the boys were training was that shields didn't count where the body's own movement could be used against it. Jaime thrust the balde at her but Hayley grabbed it in a bone breaking grip that had Jaime releasing the blade. 

Hayley shifted the knife in a blurred motion, slipped sideways and thrust upward Jaime's chest before pulling it back and watching Jaime crumble.

Jaime fell like a limp rag, face down, gasped once and turned his face toward Hayley, then lay still on the floor. His dead eyes stared out like beads of dark glass.

Cersei screamed out and Hayley should have killed her then but she heard people, knights they were knights, it was Renly and the riding party and her head turned to them while Cersei cried out for Jaime sobbing into his bloody body. 

"Its the king, he was wounded." 

"Get the maesters all the maesters, he is gravely injured." 

"A boar, it just attacked." 

"Get my mum." Renly demanded. "Get my mother now!" Hayleys ears pricked at Renlys voice. Robert was hurt. 

+

"What happened?" Hayley demanded. 

"Boar attacked him." Renly remarked. "And he was drunk, disoriented, mum I told him to slow down but the thing is I dont think he was drinking all that much, he can usually handle a few flagons. I'm sorry, I tried but Robert wouldnt listen, he wanted a prize to bring back."

"It's not your fault, but I know whos fault it might be." Hayley murmured. The room cleared out except for the maesters as Robert groaned out. Hayley looked to Ned. 

"I have a feeling the queen had something to do with this. I dont know how but I know in my gut it was here." hayley told ned confidently. 

"We know her secret, she was trying to get rid of Robert before we told him." Ned offered. "I have to speak up, I have to tell the world, before Robert dies, we have to do something."

 "It's too dangerous. That maniac had already tried to kill Robert what do you think she will do to you?"