40. Prissy Witch

"I cannot believe you said no to Rickons adorable little face." Hayley declared. "That was mean, so mean." 

"You want me to steal them all?"

"Yeah, I would take care of them." Hayley assured. "I should have snuck him in the luggage, he was already half way there." she mused and Ned chuckled glancing back at her. He stared a little too long. 

"I can't thank you enough for, Bran and Jon." Ned whispered. "Catelyn... well Jon-"

"Is too sweet to go to the wall at the end of the world." Hayley declared. "And Bran is very excited to meet Ser Baristan, I'm happy they are coming with us." 

"You are a great mother." Ned rasped when Robert called out for them. 

"You two have fun, I will love on your pups, furry and otherwise." Hayley offered with a wink. 

"You owe me at least a gallon of ale." Sandor mused when she passed. 

"Why is that?" 

"Hound!" Was shouted out. 

"In my presence," Hayley clarified. "But I'm glad you want me to keep you company." 

"Snow-"

"Now that won't do." Hayley sassed marching off. 

'This is country' Robert said happily 'who am I to leave them all behind?'

'I have half a mind to go with you' ned informed him as they eat out in the open air. "Before your mother came back though."

"Before mother." Robert agreed fondly. 

'If you would've asked me 20 years ago though,' Ned joked

'There were wars to fight and women to marry,' Robert said begrudgingly 'I never had the chance to be young.'

"I'm used to it." Jon assured Hayley. 

"I dont like it." Hayley corrected. "They speak to you and sandor the same way. Without respect." 

"You are quite amazing, you make me feel important and like my life has value." Jon remarked. 

"Thats because you do have value." Hayley agreed. 

"I can't imagine what would have happened if you werent here, I would be miserable at the wall, thats for sure." Jon remarked gently. "You know it might sound crazy but I love you already." Jon remarked before he could stop himself. 

"I love you too, kid." Hayley replied and she wasnt lying. There was something special about Jon Snow. "Come on, lets go find Bran and stretch our legs." Jon nodded as she wrapped an arm around his shoulders calling out to Bran and Summer, as Ghost bound up behind them. 

'Oh there was that one,' Robert chuckled 'what was her name Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in,' Robert remembered happily.

'Bessie,' ned corrected 'she was one of yours.'

'Bessie thank God for Bessie and her tits!'

'Yours was Eliana, meriyln, no the bastards mother...' Robert began.

'Lila.' Ned lied.

'That's right must've been a rare wench to make Lord Eddard stark forget his honor. You never told me what she looked like.' Robert remarked.

'Nor will I' ned said softly his gaze shifting to Hayley running around with the wolves and Bran and Jon, a her laugh echoing as Ghost jumped up on her giving her a kiss.