74. I Promise

Sober / Daemon Targaryen Out now!

"You can't send me to the wall!" Joffrey shouted. "I'm the prince, I will be king! Bitch let me out of here!" 

"Yeah, I don't do teen drama. Take it up with your dad. Oh, wait you can't because he was a psychopathic murderer for your mum another psychopath. Incest." Hayley muttered. "It fucks up already fucked up shit heads like you."  

Hayley sat down in Roberts chair with a sigh. She looked around at Robert, Stannis, Renly and Ned. 

"Are you sure we can't just kill joffrey? It seems safer." Hayley offered. "His traveling companions are going to kill him before they get to the wall too. I'm serious." 

"LIfe long punishment for being a cunt." Renly remarked. "It's better than death." 

"I agree." Hayley remarked. "Okay, next order of business, you see you know I love you all but things need to change around here." 

"I agree." Stannis declared. 

"Sit down." Hayley begged. "I love you boys but Robert, my dear jolly boy you are not a good king." Hayley remarked. "Renly you are still a baby." she corrected when he rose a hand volunteering himself. "And stannis, you are a military man but the realms dont need to turn into a military camp. I'm in charge now."

"Mother thats not-" Robert began.

"I'm in charge until further notice." Hayley corrected in a tone that left no room for debate. "Next order of business is Tywin lannister."

"Tywin is not a man to mess with."

"He will retaliate." Stannis agreed.

"No he wont." Hayley corrected. "Because I'll make sure of it." Hayley drew a finger across her neck a smug smirk on her face. 

"Its too dangerous

"Its too dangerous." Stannis agreed. "We need a plan." 

"Yes, a plan of attack." Renly agreed. 

"I have a plan... attack." Hayley waited for the laughter but realized oh yeah they dont have television. 

"A real plan mum, you could get into serious trouble, what would we do if you got hurt, trapped-" Stannis declared. 

"Awesome! Then we can do that thing where you lock me in the tower, I escape, there's drama, and then you all realize that I am very Capable of saving myself!" Hayley offered. "I'm fine and I wasnt asking, I'm the mother remember?" 

"But-"

"No buts, I'm also in charge I'm naming myself Queen until further notice." Hayley declared. 

+

Hayley didnt know where she was going so Stannis and Renly were riding out with her, Ned declared he needed to come too but Hayley refused. He needed to be with his kids. 

"Are you leaving Hayley?" Rickon questioned she knelt before him. 

"I will be back." Hayley assured. "I have to handle a problem." 

'But then you come back." Rickon agreed. 

"Then I come back, nothing could keep me away from you." Hayley hugged him tight. 

"You promise?" Rickon whispered. Hayley looked at Neds kids and Mycella and Tommen. 

"I promise, I want to make another promise to all of you." Hayley added as she stood up. "For as long as I have breath in my lungs to breathe I want to make you a promise, three things that you will have that I never did. A safe home, someone to tell you that they love you every single day, and someone to fight for you no matter what... thats what I'm doing now, I have to fight for you, your home, your safety, I will be back, I promise." Hayley assured.