Part 6

***

"I'll be back as soon as I finish what I need to do, okay?" I said while hugging Fluke. 

It has been five days. Since the day I visited them here on the farm, I didn't leave. If only I didn't have to work, I would've stayed here with him, cuddling and kissing him. 

During those five days, I got to know not only him but also every person around him. The helpers treated me as part of the family as well. I felt like I already belonged here. And Dad was starting to let loose. He even talked to me about the dos and don'ts for Fluke. Whenever Fluke was resting, Dad discussed and informed me about everything to know about Fluke's condition. I guessed he trusted me now. 

Fluke and I had gotten closer and I fell in love deeper with him. He was such a beautiful soul. It made me question why such a great person suffered from such an illness. The world deserved such a wonderful person like him.

"Call me when you arrive there, okay?" He said as he leaned back his head to look at me.

"Of course, Baby. I'll finish everything fast. I'll be here before you know it."

"It's okay, Baby. Take your time. No rush, okay? I don't want to be the reason for you being unprofessional." He said and pouted. 

I leaned down quickly to kiss those pouted lips which earned me a slap on the arm. He chuckled but said, "One more, please."

"Well. . . well. . .well. . . What my Baby wants, my Baby gets." I said with a wink and leaned down to give him another kiss. It was longer this time, for I wouldn't be able to kiss him again in a few days. I must cherish this moment.

A clearing of throats stopped me from devouring his lips. I looked up and smiled shyly at Dad and Uncle Oscar. 

"Boy, you still have a lot of time to do that when you come back." Uncle Oscar teased. 

I smiled imagining what he said. Maybe I would have more of these in the future for I wouldn't let him go, but I would really miss him while I was away, so better to have it now, right?

I hugged Fluke and replied to the man, "Uhm. . . I know. But I will miss him, Uncle Oscar. I just need something to remember while I'm away." 

"Ah. . . that's why. . . Continue it, Son. . ." Dad said and I smiled at him, "and I won't let you come back here anymore."

My smile automatically faded. I was about to argue with him, but Fluke was already into it.

"Dad!"

Dad chuckled and I knew he was just making fun of me again. I let out a sigh of relief. I got a little nervous about that, you know.

"I was just kidding, Sweetheart. Of course, I wouldn't want to see you sad if you don't see that ugly boyfriend of yours." He smirked.

"Daddy!" Fluke protested. "Look at him." He told him and he held my face gently with both hands. "Tell me which part of his face is ugly." He then smiled at me beautifully. "You're so handsome, Baby."

"Aww. . . Baby!" I said and pecked him on the lips. "I love you!"

"I love you, too." He said and hugged me. 

"Ugh! I'm getting irritated now." Dad said jokingly. "Ohm, you have to go now, or else my son wouldn't let you leave." He chuckled.

"Then I won't," I said nonchalantly.

Then Fluke looked at me, "No, Baby. You have to go now. Don't be unprofessional. That's not good." He said it while pushing me away. 

I chuckled at his cuteness. I squeezed his cheeks and said, "Okay. Okay. . . I'll go now. I'll see you, soon, Baby! I love you."