Part 15

***

"Okay! It's a wrap, everyone!" P'Dew yelled as soon as he finished reviewing the last scene we took for the day, "Thank you for your hard work."

I took a deep sigh and smiled at everyone, thanking them. The main vocalist of the band that we were making the music video for approached me.

"Hi, P' Ohm." I looked at her and smiled. The other members of the band were just behind her. "Thank you." She said smiling brightly.

"You don't need to thank me, Nong Faith. I'm just doing my job. And besides, I really love the song. It's an honor to be part of the music video."

"You do? Oh my God! I'm so happy you loved it." She said enthusiastically. The people behind her chuckled, so I looked at them.

"Oh. . ." The guitarist said. "She has a huge crush on you for years. It's just weird to see her like this with you in person. We usually see her like this while watching you on TV." He explained. "She really likes you so much." He smiled, "She actually whined to our manager because we didn't come here yesterday even. . ." Faith tried to cover his mouth with her hands but the others held her so the man continued. "even though our manager already explained that we were not needed here and our scenes were supposed to be shot today." Everyone laughed at how red Faith's face was.

I smiled shyly. "Uhm. . . ah. . . you should've just visited us here, so you could monitor the filming as well. It's your song that we are doing the video for anyways so you have the right to see it as well."

"See?" Faith said to her bandmates. "I told you, it was okay."

"Uhm. . . Excuse me, kids." P' Dew butted in. "Ohm, the company prepared dinner for everyone. Are you coming or. . ."

"I'm sorry. I'll take a rain check this time." I answered immediately.

"Oh, why?" Faith asked. "Do you have other appointments?"

"Uhm. . . you can say that. I was busy for two days with this work, so I had to be with this person badly."

P' Dew sighed and tap my shoulder. "You can't pass next time. Go now. The love of your life is waiting for you."

I smiled brightly and hugged him. "Thank you, Phi." 

"Oh. . . There he is." He said and pointed somewhere. Fluke was standing in the middle of some girls. They were giggling about what my husband had said. I was actually glad he was getting along with everyone so far. "Fluke!" P' Dew called.

Fluke politely wai-ed to everyone and ran cutely towards us as I opened my arms for him. He hugged me and said softly. "They were your fangirls. They said you were a good actor, so I told them you weren't." He said and chuckled. 

P' Dew and the others laughed at what they heard. He smiled shyly and wai-ed at them. I looked at him and pouted which made him pinch my cheeks. "Baby. . . I thought you were my number one fan."

"I said you weren't good because you were the best, Baby."

"Aww. . . Baby. . . I love you." Giggles made us look at the other people around. Fluke and I smiled shyly.  I put my arms around Fluke's waist as I introduced him to the others. "By the way guys, this is my husband, Fluke."

"Husband?" Faith asked surprised. "You and he are. . ."

"Yup. Married." 

"Wow." One member of the band said. "Why didn't I hear any news about it? Did you hide it or something?"