Part 13

***

Everything was up. I was so excited to see Fluke after being away from him for three days. I would definitely take him with me on my next project so I would never experience being homesick.

I planned to bring him to a dinner date and a staycation at a private rest house on top of a hill that I was planning to buy for him as a gift for our first anniversary.

It took me almost a day to set up the whole place with the help of Boun and the caretakers. I was very excited to see Fluke's reaction once he sees it. I was positive he would love the place.

I entered our house and saw Prem in the living room. He soon got up and greeted me and went straight to Boun after.

"He's in your room, resting. Good luck!"

Prem knew my plan to surprise Fluke so the couple left right away when I arrived.

I took a deep breath as I stopped in front of our bedroom door. However, what welcomed me was not a sleeping Fluke.

As soon as I opened the door, lines of blue ribbons with pictures and notes hung on the ceiling. I looked around for the person I was longing to see for the past few days, but he was nowhere to be found.

My feet moved slowly as I looked at the pictures Fluke put by the end of the ribbons. They were pictures of us together and most of them were pictures of me taken by Fluke secretly, like me preparing something in the kitchen, or me reading something or sleeping, and a lot more.

I took each of the notes and smiled as I read the messages scribbled on them.

I couldn't thank God enough for giving you to my life.

You are the best thing that ever happened to me.

Thank you for staying and choosing me to be your partner. I am such a lucky man.

I am the happiest, Baby, and you are the reason for it.

I promise to make you happy for the rest of my life. Hope I won't disappoint you. :)

If someone asked me to describe you in two words I'd say, amazing angel.

I love you more and more each day.

I love you, Baby.

Thank you for loving me this much. I never thought I would find someone who will be my root. The one who is supportive even if I go through difficult times. The one who will love me just the way I am. You are my root.

There were more notes to be read, but I could just read them later. For now, I really need to find my Baby. I stood up and as I was about to go out of the room, the bathroom door opened and he went out.

"Baby," I said, and with long strides I pulled him in a hug. "I love you so much!"

"You like it?" He asked.

I nodded and answered yes, still hugging him. "Thank you so much for this," I said as I leaned back a little to look at him. I held the back of his neck gently and pulled him for a passionate kiss. "Ugh. . . I missed you so much. I missed kissing you." I said and kissed him again. He then wrapped his legs around my waist as I walked to our bed. I laid him gently and brushed his cheeks with the back of my fingers. "Thank you for this, Baby. I love it. How did you take those pictures without me knowing it?" I said smiling brightly.