Part 10

***

I didn't know how many times people had called me crazy today. I was still at the venue of the last project I had to finish. After this, I would be working as a freelance artist. I wouldn't blame them though, for every time I was on break, I would be pacing out and thinking of what happened a couple of weeks ago. 

Yup. Fluke and I married a day after Attorney Bhuwakul received the documents from Scotland. Since we'd been preparing for the ceremony while waiting for the documents to arrive, there were only a few things to be done so we were able to pull it off and got married the day after. 

I would say it was a marriage from heaven. The enchanting decorations made the ceremony feel like a fairytale coming to life. Well, it was like a fairy tale for me to my prince and have a happy ending. Our song, How Did You Know?, playing in the background added to the already love-filled mood of the ceremony. Everything was magical. 

The whole ceremony went well. It was beyond what I imagined. The atmosphere of that day couldn't even be explained in simple words especially when both of us said our I dos

The happiness of the people around us assured us that we would have them through this new journey. Witnessing our family's bliss also gives us a joyful feeling. Not only Fluke and I were celebrating on that day, but also our loved ones.

Right after the ceremony, our lawyer informed us that he himself would be flying to Scotland to officially file our marriage contract. He said that it would be faster for our documents to reach Edinburg that way than using a courier service. And true to his words, he arrived in Edinburg in less than a day, and our marriage contract was filed the next morning. We would always be grateful for his effort to help us. Until now, I still couldn't believe we were officially married. 

"Hey, Dude!" Boun said and a sudden tap on the shoulder stopped me from reminiscing one of the happiest moments of my life. "You've been smiling by yourself. What's the tea?" He asked and smirked.

"Nothing." I simply said. 

"I know there's something." He said, "Spill it."

I looked at him, contemplating whether to tell him or not. I looked around and sighed deeply. When I made sure no one was around, I looked at him again and started. "I am married."

The look on his face made me laugh. He was completely shocked. "Your making fun of me again." Then he chuckled and shook his head. 

I stopped laughing and looked at him seriously. "I am married, Dude."

"What. . .? How. . .? When. . .? Where. . .? Wh. . ."

I raised my finger to stop him. "You are the first person I will tell about this because I trust you. We've been friends since we were starting our careers, and I know you can keep a secret." He blinked a few times and nodded, a sign that he understood what I was saying. "Well. . .as much as I want to tell everyone that I am happily married, I am still thinking of my baby's safety. I don't want him to get hurt, physically and emotionally. You know the world we live in, I'm sure people, I mean reporters, would be writing stuff about it. It might lead to issues and that might hurt him."

He then raised his hand to stop me this time. "Uhm. . . wait. . . uhm. . . Him. . . so HE, right?" then I nodded. "You married a man." He stated, and I nodded slowly. I was actually nervous he would judge me. "Whoa! Dude, why didn't you tell me? I thought we were friends. You didn't invite me to your wedding."