pilot

bronx, new york
june 18'th, 4:57 pm
kay pov

"bitch suck my dick" i held my spliff  in one hand and my phone that was live on instagram in the other

"bitch suck my dick" i held my spliff in one hand and my phone that was live on instagram in the other. "this ya dead man's i'm smoking on, you know that?" "bro im'a catch you lacking, kay and blow ya fuckin face off nigga." i looked at the nigga like he was dumb and laughed.

"niggas know where i stay. if it's static handle it, pussy." i inhaled the smoke while he was talking and blew the smoke out into the camera before ending the live.

after that i called up dougz. "gang?" "yo, what's the word?" "i'm on the way to blu crib, you dippin out?" "yeah niggas bout to leave in 15." "word? safety gang." dougie replied and we hung up. i eventually made my way to blu crib.

when i pulled up i walked into the building ready to go to his door but i seen someone in a black tech with their hands in they pockets, speed walking to his door. i stood around the corner of the wall to watch them.

when they approached the door they tried opening it but when the door wouldn't open they started banging. " yo, it's a problem? wassup with you?" as soon as i said that the same door i walked through, dougie did.

dougie had his hand on his piece, seeing the timing i was on. "yo lets boom this nigga." while we confronted them, the person in the tech turned around. it was blu fineass cousin that be doing the most. "nigga the fuck?" "oh shit, my bad shordy, you good?"

"fuck outta here, y'all niggas got me fucked up." she continued banging on the door till blu opened. "damn, my heart, my bad." "nah these niggas tried to put me in'a spliff." i walked up to her putting my arm around her neck.

i put my face close to her ear and tried to apologize. "ma chill, you know the block hot, can't get too comfortable." as we walked forward into the apartment.

"kevin get off me." "lani i'm sorry on everything." i heard blu and dougz instigating in the background but i wasn't worried about them. "nah the dickriding is crazy." "fuck up nigga, get off ours." i put my nose in her neck and she pushed me off laughing. "i missed you kid."

"i missed you too, back up though you eating me." "bro shut the fuck up, spliffy." "chill on my cousin kaykay." "nah forreal, but y'all i'm here early because i'm probably staying here...i got into it with my dukes."

on the outside i was chilling and nodded my head and on the inside i was lowkey- actually highkey happy because she came up every summer from harlem and we been smoochin off each other since we was freshies in high school.

"word lala?" "yeah dougie, i'm here."