09

july, 6th 2020
bronx, new york
lani pov

i got in the back of the uber and called deasia

i got in the back of the uber and called deasia. "excuse me pa, can you roll down the window back here?" the driver rolled down the window & turned the dominican music down.

"yo dd tell me why i popped up on this nigga and he still tryna tell me to my face that his mother sick." "his mother probably perfectly fine." "yes bitch she was up cooking breakfast."

"oh that nigga ain't shit." "so guess what i said." "i know what i would say." okay let's say it together... 3..2..1..-" "my new nigga-" we both started laughing.

"nah sis where we going tonight." "strip club!" "find your fake now cause you know how you like to wait last minute." "girl- she got up off the couch and grabbed her purse off a hook on the wall.

"bitch don't play you know i keep it on me." she pointed it at the phone like a gun. "you dayroom bye girl." "bye im'a leave out around 10:30 cause ladies get in for free till 11." we hung up and i listened to the music playing for the rest of the ride.

when the driver stopped in front of the building i thanked him and hopped out. i jogged up the stairs and ran out of breath when i got to the door. blu opened the door while talking to setty and mugged me.

"ew why you look like that?" "move bitch, we not cool." "watch that b word, but what i do? i thought we was gang?" "nah nigga you the opps and you too setty fuck y'all. im yallniggask"

"that was mad corny." "wait wifey what i do?" "setty stop calling me that, and y'all niggas wasn't stopping kay and that random." "he grown how we suppose to stop the man."

"y'all ain't shit either, the fuck out my face uglies" i walked in and they walked out. "morning titi." "hey my love, why you up so early, you don't wake up till like 12."

she looked me up and down seeing i had on yeezy slides, jamaican neon green booty shorts, and a fitted white tee with a couple makeup stains. "girl.. nevermind.." i went into my room and immediately started going through my closet.

"dark and sexy or pink and femme?" i held up the two dresses comparing them. "dark and sexy wins." i put the pink dress back and the black lace dress on my bed. "heels.. what heels?"

i looked through my collection, skipping all the platform, strappy and sparkling ones till i got to my black saint laurent opyum heels i only wore to prom.

for accessories i had jacquemus purse and i layered my cartier, van cleef and hermes bracelets. i laid everything out on my bed and hopped in the shower.

after i got out i wrapped my hair and took a nap. when i woke up the sun was no longer up but my netflix show was still playing. i slid off my bonnet and scarf and got my hair products out.

i wanted to do something different from my longer styles so i got a sleek black bob out from my hair box. i had blu's mom cornrow my hair and i put my wig cap on.