07

june 27th, 4:25
bronx, ny (river park towers)
kay pov

"shit i ain't got the knocks on me, i don't give a fuck though if i make it home i'm spinning back

"shit i ain't got the knocks on me, i don't give a fuck though if i make it home i'm spinning back." "kay you gotta chill my heart."

"lani, that's the bitch that jumped you right? with them bleached ass sweatpants." "i'm rushing that bitch." lani ran up on her and kicked that bitch in her back while she wasn't looking. "let me stand up bitch."

"go head but you still getting fucked up." she was giving her a fair one but dd jumped in. dd was punching that bitch face in. when i looked over i saw this brolic bitch running over at lani. "yo lani!" i ran in front of the girl before she could hit her.

"hit my girl if you want to bitch i'll burn you." one of her other ugly homegirls stepped behind her. "do something nigga, my man will blow ya fuckin head off." "get that nigga, where he at?" i turned around looking. growing impatient i raised my voice

"yo where this nigga at on my dead im'a beat that nigga out his sneaks." she looked behind me at the group of niggas. "bae come fuck him up." i turned around looking at him. "yo what's gunnin?"

"ain't my beef." he said taking a pull from the blunt and shruggin. "aight then tell ya bitch to watch her mouth." "ain't my bitch." i mugged him and pushed the girl back from lailani.

all the girls were fighting, it was a brawl. i'm pretty sure after this fight was over all you'd see on the ground is bonnets, lashes, braids, and weave. "nah don't jump in, don't jump in, let my bitch body her."

"yo there go the feds, lani get off her." dougz pulled lani off and we all ran in the opposite direction but we heard shots. when i turned around i seen that he was bleeding.

"shit, lani run to the car, muddy you good?" "niggas hit me." i panicked and tried to rush him to the back of the car got back. lani wrapped her scarf around his bullet wound.

"oh shit kay he passing out and coming back." "keep him awake!" while i was rushing to the hospital i heard a slap. "lailani why the fuck you slap him." "i didn't know no other way to keep him up." i rolled my eyes and sped us to the hospital.

"hello? can someone help us? he got shot." "what happened?" "i don't know i just turned around and seen him walking over." "okay give us some space please."

i texted everyone i had contact with and lani texted her people and we told them the situation. 15 minutes later the hospital was deep as fuck.

"yo y'all hungry?" "word to bro i want a good ass piece of pizza." "probably something on the next block im'a check." "kaykay you hungry?" i looked up confused. "huh? nah ma." i know dougie shit not critical but that's my brother, i can't lose him.

she rubbed the side of my face with her hand and walked away, going with the girls. "everything gonna straight my heart" "preciate you blu."

the girls came back about 30 minutes later and lani got me a container of rice and chicken. i looked at her and smiled but in all honesty i don't got an appetite.

"thank you ma, come sit." i patted my lap sitting down. she opened the container and ate a forkful. she got another one and put it near my mouth. i shook my head not wanting to eat. "kay.." i opened my mouth and ate the food.

i didn't realize how hungry i was until i tasted the food. she continued to take one forkful and give me the next one and we sat there calmly, waiting for an update on dougie.

"hi are y'all here for arion howard?" i stood up lightly pushing lani off me. "yeah he good?" "yes sir, he's fine. he got shot in his shoulder, not hitting anywhere vital. he'll have to get his wound wrapped and cleaned daily and he'll wear a sling."

"can he come home?" "he'll probably be released around 8." "aight glooks." "see kaykay you don't gotta worry dougz not leaving his heart." i looked down at her trying not to smile but failed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

shortass chap.
working on the pilots for like 5 other books, ima drop the c blu one today