02

bronx, new york
june 20th, 3:15 pm
lani pov

"c you know what you wearing?" "what you on lailani?" "it's a party that dd throwing

"c you know what you wearing?" "what you on lailani?" "it's a party that dd throwing. you remember her?" "fine chocolate shordy?" "boy you's a feign, but yeah that's her sonny"

"oh shit i'm there, im'a hit up dougz & kaykay." "blu why you bringing them hood niggas to my homegirl party? what if shit pop?" "bitch you better duck and cover, fuck?"

i threw my pink croc at him and we started fighting but his mom came out the kitchen and yelled at us. "y'all sit yall asses down now!" we both apologized immediately, scared to see her angry. as soon as she went back to the kitchen we started silently fighting again.

his mom banged her spoon on the counter real hard so we knew we had to actually stop. i ran into the guest room to continue talking to c. "hey girl i'm sorry." "nah boo you good."

"yeah but what you wearing." "a mini, bralette, racer jacket & boots." "bag?" "diesel girl you know me, how you coming?" "a latex corset, black coochie cutter shorts and ricks." "bye we bout'a be the finest bitches in that party, a niggas dream forreal."

" i'm so ready to drink and find me a munch." "what, you and kay not cool no more?" "why we talking about him for, he never been my munch" i replied laughing.

"girl no in 2019 y'all was all the way boo'd up." "nah you reaching, we cool though." "oh.. you don't mind if i get at him? he been on my body lately."

i looked at the camera seriously and thought about what she said. "girl nah i don't care." "thank you sister!" "you welcome pooh." i replied while putting on my bonnet. "aye im'a go take a nap real quick.. i'll see you at the party." "alright, im'a see you."

i went in the bed, scrolled on ig for a few and then went to sleep. 6 hours later (i didn't set my alarm & blu didn't wake me.) i woke up to kaykay jumping on my bed.

"bro what the fuck?" "you can't say hi? you mad rude." "nigga get ya funky ass out my bed." he wouldn't listen so i just rubbed the sleep out my eyes and walked to the bathroom to shower.

when i was washing up while singing sure thing by miguel i heard the door open and assumed it was blu's mom. "aye titi, you got some organic cranberry juice?"

"bitch what? what ya freak ass need the pineapple juice for?" at the sound of that voice i pulled the shower curtain back and seen it was kay sitting on the toilet. "bro why are you in the bathroom? and i said cranberry you stupid fuck"

"lani i gotta shit." i stared at this nigga for a good 20 seconds while he was typing on the phone.. WITH THE TOILET SEAT DOWN AND HIS PANTS ON.

"kaykay why you keep following me, you obsessed yo." "you right ma.. but hurry up so we can go." "mmcht change the damn song."

i asked him to pass me my towel and ran to my room, almost slipping before locking my door so he could give me space.

"lailani you do the most, fuck you and that cranberry juice nigga." i put on my outfit and texted the groupchat telling them that we were on the way.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

cierra's fit

lailani's fit

lailani's fit

not edited, mybad