12

kay pov.
july 14'th

"i'm in the stu, pull up bro

"i'm in the stu, pull up bro." "im'a come but i ain't spittin nothin." "nah you bein' dayroom." "nigga i'm not a rapper i be in the streets." "i'm a rapper and i be in the streets too so stop talking like that."

"whatever lovee, i'm on the way." i turned the game off and walked into my closet to get a white tee and some shorts. i heard a knock on my door and told them to come in. "where you going kevin?" "ma i'm just chillin with lovee and them." "be safe and be home tonight because i'm making rice and oxtail."

"i got you." i gave her a side hug and left the house." while i was driving dougie called me screaming into his phone. "what's the word might heart?" "on the way to the stu is nigga what it look like."

"nah why you talking like that, lovee get this nigga." i laughed and continued to talk to them." "wassup with you and sis?" "she playing with me gang, i'm bout to chill on her and focus on myself."

"nigga you played in her face, on camera" "why you sucking her dick dougz?" "chill im just not jackin that shit you doing though." "this ain't your business im'a just tell you like that. i'll see you at the stu."

about 20 minutes later i pulled up to the building. i walked in and seen lovee in the booth while dougie was mixing. i dapped him up and sat on the couch listening to lovee and texting on my phone.

"yo can we take a break real quick?" "yeah yeah just let me know when ya ready." "kay, dougie already spit some shit, you in next." "bro i don't rap, i said this shit, but im'a try a little bit." "yeah mud!" he smiled and dapped me up.

i walked in the booth and put the headphones on. "play that shit." i heard the instrumental and thought of shit to say, the beat didn't make it hard, everything flowed out.

"grah, grah grah boom!"

Pussy boy, why you bluffin'?
I don't want to talk, no, I ain't for discussion, look
Try to run, we gon' dust him, treat him like Skelly
Lil' nigga, I plucked him, look
Oh, he said it was lit, when I woke up at six at the lockout, I punched him
We be bendin' wit' sticks, choppa' I let it rip, Sosa flocked at his muffin'
Told 'em spin through the Rey and the Flockas outside
No we not for the rumblin'

"uh bow" i nodded my head thinking of more lyrics but nothing came to mind. "im done ya" "my nigga kay flocka, bout to be the face of this shit." i came out of the booth to see dougie recording me with the flash on.

"yo dougz send that." lovee tapped his shoulder to get his attention. he nodded and i assumed he was sending it to him. "i'm posting this, my heart."

"yo let's set this new shit up, kay i want you to hear this." i listened to the beat and i fucked with it.

Niggas got me on hots like
I'ma spin with a nine instead of a TEC
I catch a opp, I'ma rip up his chest (Uh-huh)
Screaming, "OGz" when I walk through they 'jects
Smokin' Woo Lotti, this shit hurt my chest
Fuck on a thotty, I'm all in her chest (Uh-huh)
B Lovee and them goons, them niggas be actin'
I got a .40, make him do a backflip

i turned to dougie and smiled. "that nigga gon be big one day." when he finished he came out. "kay i want you to hop on this shit" "nigga i told you i don't do this shit forreal, i just did this shit for fun."

"you good bro just hop on, this wasted talent." i rolled my eyes starting to zone out. "kay i'll give you a week to write your verses and i'll help you with the shit."

"aight bro im'a let you know." i dapped him and dougie up and dipped. when i got home i laid on the bed and love sent me his dms replying to my story.

@mrswipehisnose replied to your story
tsss 😮‍💨
@shaek replied to your story
tell my mudd to drop ts🔥🔥

he sent me 4 screenshots with people just talking about my freestyle. when i checked my notifications i got hella follow requests and my 1,300 followers went up to 4,025. i closed my phone and smiled posting the short video on my account.

@7ani._ replied to your story
lol u nice

oh now u wanna talk??
not jackin that.

chill gang😕

not ya gang, u better talk
like u kno sum 💯

why u talkin like that

dick got u acting delusional
or sum?

bye kevin perez, go play
with someone else😋

not edited !!!
drama coming soon 😇😇😇