14

november 30th

"yo, i'm just on here to tell y'all niggas that i gotta show tonight and if you don't pull up, you shot worda my dead

"yo, i'm just on here to tell y'all niggas that i gotta show tonight and if you don't pull up, you shot worda my dead." i scrolled down reading the comments.  "my nigga love on the live, nigga why you on here? i thought you had court ."

"add me my heart? gotchu" i scrolled down the live requests till i seen his username. "yo bro why niggas playing like i'm pussy at court? look at this nigga." he turned the camera from his face to a panicked looking boy with a hoodie slightly covering his face.

"nigga you dissin my block? said you smoking my deads? take that bumass hood off" "nahh who got my son on hots?" i laughed at him and the boy for a few more minutes till i had to get off & get ready for my show.

over the last few months i been blowing up like crazy, niggas been noticing me out on the block like i'm famous or something. i got a stylist, videographer & a manager, speaking of, i had a call coming from her. "yo what's the word?"

"kevin why you looking like that?" "your hair not done, you got mad hair sticking up, when was the last time you got a haircut?" "chill ma, i been busy."
"you got a show tonight and you look like this. whatever, i'm sending my hair lady to you."

"heard you, be safe ma." "goodbye kevin." after waiting i got a text from vicky, my manager.

kay, she'll be there in 30-ish minutes so be ready and act right.
read 4:30 pm

gotchu.
delivered 4:34 pm

i started picking up the random shit littered around the apartment and wiping down stuff so she ain't think i was dirty. i sprayed some fabreeze and lit a candle. after i finished cleaning up i got in the shower and washed my body.

15 minutes in i heard the buzzer ring. i ran out with my towel and hit the buzzer letting her in. i ran to my room quickly finding some nike sweatpants and i heard a knock at the door so i rushed out in the middle of putting my wife beater on. i opened the door and pulled the shirt over my head.

"my fault- lani?" she let out a breath and greeted me back. "hello kevin." "since when you start doing hair and shit." "couple months ago." she walked past me and got a chair from the table to bring into the living room. i sat in the chair and started tryna talk to her.

"how you been?" "great." "you stopped texting my phone?" "yep. did you wash your hair?" "nah i ain't have time." "i can tell, go get me some shampoo and conditioner." i jogged to the bathroom and walked back out to see that she was now in the kitchen.

"lean back." she lathered the conditioner in my hair and it felt so good, i just missed her touching me. "why you stop texting me lani?" "we just weren't on the same page." "what you mean?" "kevin you're a thot, you think i wanna be in the crib wondering where my hoeass nigga at?"