03

bronx, new york
june 20'th, 9:30 pm
lani pov

when i walked in the door, my ears immediately felt the bass of the songs playing, you could hear the vibrations from the songs

when i walked in the door, my ears immediately felt the bass of the songs playing, you could hear the vibrations from the songs. i went into the kitchen to get a bev and seen dd choppin it up with her other homegirl before i approached rapping our theme song.

"who ya top opp?" she looked at me and smiled "shh" "make his jaw drop" "huh?" we started laughing and screaming. "he a thot thot-" "oh hey guys." "we both turned around seeing cierra.

"hey boo, thanks for coming to the party." "of course, y'all drinking." "hell yeah, i'm tryna t." "i'm drinking but not too much, i'm the dd cause' you know them niggas irresponsible."

"oh shit is kaykay here." "uh yeah, he went upstairs you need help finding him?" "nah im good, okay bye y'all im'a talk to y'all later.. or tomorrow." "okay by-" before i could finish my sentence she rushed away.

"oh-oop"  we giggled at her eagerness and continued to catch up. while we were talking we heard "and he eat it from the back" loudly on the speakers so we ran to where everyone was.

i got low and started twerking on dd. i could feel her slapping my ass and hyping me up then i dropped into the splits while everyone got louder.

i was tired but i couldn't go out dayroom so you know i kept shaking ass till i felt someone else get behind me. i looked back to make sure i wasn't on some ugly nigga and it ended up being a pretty brownskin boy with his hair in braids.

i went a lil harder and he matched my rhythm. all i could hear was cheering and i seen white flashes in my face. till the song ended and we hugged each other after smiling.

"aye ma, you did good, you need a bev." "hell yeah i'm tired." "he looked down at me and smiled with his pretty teeth (lol when y'all know, y'all will know) and grabbed my hand. before we could leave we were interrupted.

"lani this how you comin?" behind him i seen c, blu, dougz & his other homeboy setty rushing to catch up. "bro what? kevin don't embarrass me in this party, how you even know i was over here you was upstairs."

he ignored me and turned to the boy i was dancing with. "nigga wassup with you and my bitch." "your bitch?" your bitch?" me and c turned to each other confused.

"yo wassup buzzin." "blu take lani to the bathroom." blu tried to grab me but i pulled away from him. "kevin what the fuck is wrong with you. niggas can't even have fun anymore."

"blu take her now before i boom you too nigga." after hearing all the commotion boys got up from the couch and got closer to us. blu grabbed my arm tight and i grabbed c and we rushed to the bathroom.

"y'all need to stay here and get in the fuckin tub, don't be on no cute shit lailani, you too whatever your name is." "it's ci-" before she could finish he cut the lights out and slammed the door, rushing back downstairs.

after being quiet for a few minutes we heard things getting smashed and people yelling. when we were about to get up we heard three gunshots and people screaming. i was so scared for the boys i didn't know what to think.

we immediately got out of the tub and tried to find an exit. people ran past us pushing, almost making me fall but we ran out of the door we seen everyone leaving out of.

i got on the phone and called kay while i tried to run to the car. i was so disoriented and my hands kept shaking, i was too scared to stop running with c holding my other hand.

"kay?, kay are you okay? where are you, pleas-please tell me." i was struggling to get my sentences out because i was running out of breath and adrenaline. he spoke in a calm but firm manner, but i knew he was upset. "lailani calm down, we're right behind you just get to the car."

i seen the black charger and tried to open the door. "fuck it's locked. kay the door is locked." "i'm behind you ma." i turned around and seen him approaching.
i reached out and hugged him, all though he was slow to hugging me back, i was glad that he was safe.

we all got in the car and immediately pulled off. "oh my god dd." i tried to facetime her and she picked up immediately. "dd i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to ruin the party."

"nah sis you good, you know that hood shit make my coochie throb... i'm bout to get the business from my strap, call me tmr, goodnight hearty." "goodnight stink."

i was so exhausted i ended up going to sleep on cierra shoulder while she was quiet and texting on ig. i could feel us pulling up on sev but didn't move so i could get carried up the the apartment.

my plan worked because i was able to get carried up and into my room quietly. i heard talking while i was trying to sleep and i tried to zone it out but it was too loud.

"yo..." "cierra" "yeah can you help her change out her clothes? i don't wanna be touching on her while she sleep." "yeah but you can help me change out of mine when i'm done right?"

"uh nah, im good ." i heard her laughing and tried not to laugh. after she changed me and helped me out i was able to get more comfortable.

i guess she changed into some of my old pjs too because i felt her get into the bed. after that i dozed off completely.

   ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
not edited.

y'all like the introduction of the little family feud? 😛