13

august 1'st
bronx, ny
lani pov.

"nini i need you to do my hair girl

"nini i need you to do my hair girl." "deasia, girl don't bring me no more bobs girl i'm tired of you and them bobs." "bitch this ain't no bob it's a bussdown before you try to speak on something."

"oh you a bad bitch, huh?" "i'm bad today" she got in the camera sticking her tongue out and we both laughed. "girl im'a be there around 6, i gotta do a couple errands."

"if you love me bring me food." "you getting some chilli fries hoe." "do i look like a chilli fry eating bitch?" "you want me to be forreal right now or no.." "i better see some wing stop in your hands when you get here dd."

"mhm, im'a hit you when i'm there girl." "love you, be safe." "vice-versa." i hung up the phone and prepped for her arrival. i got out a rattail comb, my good flat irons, my cream foundation & some more extra shit.

eventually i heard dd and camrin talking in the hallway. "girl stop playin." "boy camrin get out my face, you know i only fuck with girls." she opened the door and sat on my bed while he stayed in the doorframe.

"babygirl im'a give you some of this." he point to his pants. "some of this," he made a peace sign in front of his mouth and stuck his tongue out. "and a little bit of this." he patted his pockets.

"boy get out my room, she like punani only." she kissed me on the cheek and we laughed in his face. "oh so you stealing from me now nini? bet." "i bet you'll get the fuck up out my face." i got up and slammed the door in his face.

"anyways girl, let's get started." her hair was freshly blow dried so i started off braiding it down. "dd hold still." "you braiding my shit tight, my scalp burning."

i continued to braid her down and started the install. "you want it straight or curly?" "don't matter."  i curled it and pinned it up then we sat and ate.

"wassup with you and lil flocka?" "wassup with him?" "girl stop playing with me." " ion know that nigga like that." "nah you dayroom, but be forreal." "i'm not worried about the nigga, he been blowing my phone up, bothering me and i been dubbin' him."

"oh you not playing." "duh, i'm tired of going back and forth with a nigga that ain't adding value to my life." "period." "i got harassed, i got jumped, i ain't even get a band for that shit, i should sue his ass."

"he did put you through some shit now that i'm thinking about it." "literally, summer ending soon, i need a job or a hustle because i'm not tryna stay up under blu and my auntie forever." "girl look at my fucking lace, shit is scalp, you need to take this shit seriously."

"i'm not jackin that, i feel like i won't be that good." "why don't you try it for at least 6 months and then try to go back to school if you don't like it.. didn't you want to be a dental assistant?" "yeah, i hear you. be my brand ambassador?"

"i can get my hair done for the low?" "girl bye, yes deasia." "hell yeah im'a repost your page 2 times a day." "i'll probably make the account tonight." after i finished saying that my phone started ringing. when i checked it, the name shown was on kevin so i decided to ignore it.

deasia pulled the phone away from her face and sideyed me. "who that sis?" "you know who it is." "my son flocka?" "yeah, he not getting the hint." "maybe you should answer." "hell no, he's getting blocked."

i turned around and looked at dd. "deasia." i crawled up the bed and laid on her shoulder. "girl what you want?" "i'm feeling bad tonight." "kay gonna kill your ass and i don't want to hear shit." "he ain't on shit, niggas know my bop."

"let's walk to the liquor store real quick, we gotta hurry up before my auntie get home because i don't want her to catch us." we put on our shoes quickly, i got my fake id from my dresser and we walked downstairs.

"i want a bottle of casa and some lemonade chasers." "you drinking chasers now? gave pussy" "girl you was deady after 3 shots of henny, go play with somebody else." deasia stopped walking and looked at me. "lailani you ain't even have to go there cause' you know i don't fuck with dark liquor."

i grabbed her hand and we continued walking to the store. we opened the door, hearing the bell ring and went straight to the back. "can you get some snacks while i get the bottles?" i nodded my head and looked for some snacks we like.

i picked up some sour candy and a family- size bag of doritos and funions then walked to the fridge and got some juice. deasia met me at the front and i showed the ock my id. honestly he probably wouldn't have cared enough to ask, he looked over it.

i grabbed the snack bag while dd grabbed the bag with what ended up being casamigos and tito's we walked out the door. down the corner we seen a group of boys with two girls but ignored them due to us wanting to get home.

"ayeeee period!" i looked up and seen one of them twerking on a boy while the other was recording and slapping her butt. while we were getting closer they got quieter and one of the girls started looking at us.

"oh cause i know opp bitches not fucking with me and my sister like." i looked at deasia to see if she was listening and she looked at me with her eyebrow raised but i shrugged. "bitches pussy, they not valid on they block."

we were about to walk past them and the girl saying subliminal stuff was just staring dumb hard. "i know you from somewhere?" "who you talking to?" deasia stopped and i felt her presence close behind me. "she talking to you, do she know you from somewhere?"

at this point the other girl and the niggas they was with was staring at us too. "watch your mouth when it come to my homegirl." "bitch im not watching shit, go head bestie, get that shit off ya chest."

a boy with two puffballs got into the conversation, feeling the tension "nah nah nah, ya gotta chill, what's the problem?" "bitches throwing subs from down the street and mugging like i know her from somewhere."

"bando, this the bitch that got daniel jumped." "i ain't get nobody jumped, the fuck are you saying?" "we know you set up cierra and got daniel jumped bitch." "oh so you cierra friend?" "girl why you sucking cierra dick, that bitch a bird."

"jump in my friend conversation again bitch." deasia put down the bag and stepped closer to the girls friend. "ya chill, you know i'm on parole why you always starting shit, do this another day." "you a lucky bitch, im'a catch you." "yeah whatever hoe, suck this dick."

we continued walking after the boys pulled the girls away and they got into a car. "who was them bitches?" "nini i know of the girl that was tryna be funny, her name kenzo and that nigga with the puffs her brother."

"they cierra friends, them bitches gotta be weird." "i don't know what they doing out here though cause' they from her block." "shit weird, and to think this all stemmed from flock and his hoes." "yeah sis, fuck a nigga, let's get deady."

not edited.
vote & comment!