05

june 25th, 12:00 pm
bronx, new york
lani pov

june 25th, 12:00 pmbronx, new yorklani pov

c mami
hey y'all, wtm?

hearty
i'm on what y'all on!

                                                                  nah fr, girls day?

hearty
im'a call the nail salon, c
can ur cousin get us in today?

c mami
girl you know she been looking
for clients, she just moved up here

okay  so nails, lashes, & brunch?

c mami
yeah, dd what time is the appt?

hearty
1:15

                                                 okay i'll meet y'all there at
                                                 1:00-1:10!

c mami and hearty loved this message

i got out the bed and got into the shower making sure to wash my legs and toes.. i realized how many people don't do that and it scares me. i went in the kitchen to make me some cinnamon toast crunch and watched youtube on my phone.

         incoming facetime call from kaykay🫶🏽

i answered and stood my phone up on the bowl. "yo wassup with you ma?" "boy can you talk to me like a normal human?" "hello lailani, the weather is so nice today, i see you're eating cereal, do you want to eat some dick next?"

we both started laughing and continued talking. "nah forreal though, what you doing?" "i'm bout to go have a girls day, you?" "oh you good? let me pay for you."

"kay it's fine, i got my own money." "lailani shut up, i'm on my way, im'a chill there with you." before i could say something he hung up.

i got up, washed my dishes and went into my room. it didn't take kay long to get here, it didn't take long for us to start arguing either. "kay you doing the most, like stay the fuck here or go on the block or something, you not coming on my girls day."

"i'm coming, i'll sit in the back so i don't bother you though." "bro what the fuck ever, put ya fuckin shoes on and let's go." he jogged to the door and slipped his yeezy slides on and held the door open for me.

it didn't take long for us to get there and cierra ended up being the first to arrive. "hey c." she got up and we hugged each other. her and kay made eye contact and he nodded his head at her while she smiled at him.