10

july 7'th 9:30 am
bronx, ny
lani pov

i woke up hearing a knock on my door, grabbing my phone to check the time

i woke up hearing a knock on my door, grabbing my phone to check the time. "come in." "yo where was you last night? kay was blowing my shit." i looked up to see camrin with a bonnet on.

"bro tell him to mind his fuckin business." i sat up rubbing my eyes. "nah, my bitch was off the casa and wanted to get neaky, i couldn't even hit she was like 'nah who that bitch give me ya phone camrin'." he impersonated his links voice with a higher pitch. "you're so weird, why did i have to know this."

"bitch i couldn't get no pussy and it's your fault." "get your fatass out my room before i blow in your face bitch." "bitches be nasty." i threw the covers off my leg to scare him and he ran out. i heard dd from the side of me talking.

" you stay lying." "that little nigga annoying." i got up and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and face then showering. i changed into some sweatpants and a sports bra, while dd freshened up.

"i'm hungry, you wanna hit the deli real quick?" "yeah just something light, i think my auntie 'bout to start cooking." i threw on a hoodie and my crocs and we walked down the steps.

"goddamn, it's 10 in the morning, feel like a hunnid degrees out this bitch." "let's hurry up." we walked down the street and walked into the store, greeting the ocky and shopped around.

i picked up two strawberry shortcake ice creams, an arizona, and some hot fries. "lailani you eating that at 10 in the morning?" "yeah, problem?" "it's giving pregnant... but what would i know i like strap."

"never pregnant girl i'm ftk." i threw up fake gang signs. "LAILANI- FUCKING- WILLIAMS!" i jumped and turned around to see kay bust into the store, knocking down a couple bags of chips on a stand next to the door.

he looked around for a couple seconds before his eyes landed on me. he scrunched up his nose, pulled up his shorts and walked over to me. "why you keep playing with me yo?"

he dragged me back down the block to where his car was parked. "ahaaa bitch go suck a dick." i looked up and seen blu hanging out the window. he got snatched back by his bonnet. "all that fuckin yelling people still sleep." i smiled, hearing me aunts voice.

"SUCK DICK KAY FLOCKA!" we turned around to see dd outside of the door. he turned back around and yelled back. "GO GET YA HAIR DONE DEASIA! mmcht she stay walking around with that fuckin bonnet." "nah watch ya mouth, that's my bonnet first of all."

he ignored me and opened his passenger door then opened up his door. i stood outside the door not getting in. lailani word to your life, if you don't get in this car in 3 seconds i'm gonna blow this block up.

i rushed into the car and slammed the door and he pulled off not waiting for me to put my seatbelt on. i always hated riding with kay, the nigga turn on some music and start driving recklessly every time. but for some reason he chose to drive in silence which scared me.

we pulled up to his building and he opened my door, pulled me out the seat and pulled my arm, walking us up the steps. "nigga stop pulling on me." "don't say shit to me." i mumbled behind him hoping he wouldn't hear me but he did.

"you said somethin?" "nah, you stay hearing shit, delusional." "fuck up"  he let me go to open his door. "go to my room" "kevin you doing the most." "you dumb, you got amnesia, you forgot how you was acting?"

i slowly walked to his bedroom. "walk faster lailani." i got to his door opened it and sat on the bed, scrolling on my phone. he came in a little after me and closed his door, locking it.

i looked at him confused because i'm not dressed for neaky time. i got on a walmart sports bra and some ethika boxers. "so who was that nigga you was with last night?" "kevin why you doing the most, i just met him at the club and that's it."

"y'all was in the car though flickin up?.. that nigga gun was on his lap next to you, he think he me or somethin?" "kev-" "matter fact, hold up." he went into his drawer and took out a two tone glock and held it up.

walking towards me he put it under my chin. "you think he better than me?" "yeah i do, he probably don't go out and get twerked on by other bitches."

he kept the gun under my chin and zipped down my hoodie, then dragging the gun down. he rubbed it on my bra and i felt my nipples becoming hard from the cold steel. "he fucked you?" "why you care, you not my nigga."

i only said that to irritate him and it clearly worked. he tugged on my pants. "take these off." i followed his directions and waited for him to say something else. "turn around and arch for me."

i did what he said and he snacked my ass then rubbed it soothingly. he massaged my ass bringing his thumb down to my slit rubbing it outside the ethikas.

he pulled the waistband down and massaged my hips. "he can fuck you better than i can?" "yeah, i wasn't even thinking about you when i was with him.
"mmm" i heard him shuffling and turned around see him taking off his clothes.

he pulled out his member and aligned himself with me, shoving himself in. he didn't even give me a chance to adjust to his size, he immediately started fucking me at a fast pace.

"wait-" "wait? you told him to wait?" "please kevin it's too much." i could barely finish my sentence. he ignored me and slapped my ass. i felt my butt hitting his pelvis repeatedly.

i turned around to look at him and he grabbed the back of my neck pushing my face back into the mattress. i used one hand to grab the comforter and the other to push him back.

he slapped my hand away and continued his pace. he used the hand that was on my neck to go down and rubbed my clit.

"you gonna cum mami?" "yes kay, please" he pulled out and i moaned at the loss of connection. he grabbed my legs and flipped me over. he smirked at our eye contact and pulled my body down closer to him.

he lifted my legs up and put them on his shoulders and inserted himself inside me. "kay please i can't take it." "who fucks you better?" he kept this up looking me in the eye.

"you kay-" "say it, can't nobody fuck you better."i couldn't get the words out and his strokes got more intense. "nobo- nobody fucks me better." "better than who." "you kaykay." "aight then."

he slowed his strokes down but still made sure they had force behind them. "i'm not pulling out, niggas gonna see you pregnant with my jr." i just mumbled incoherent stuff in return till i felt my orgasm hit. he followed soon after me, true to his word by not pulling out.

he slowly pulled out, groaning lowly and just stared down at me. i pulled my legs down and got tired, almost dozing off. "don't sleep ma, we gotta wash up." he brought me to his bathroom and set me on the edge of the tub.

he cut the water on making sure to put his hand under it a few times to make sure it wasn't too hot. he ran out of the room and ran back in quickly with a bottle in his hand and poured it in the tub. i seen the bubbles start to form and i picked a little up feeling it on my hand.

he got two rags and got in the tub, sitting me in between his legs. i felt him harden under me. "kevin relax." he laughed, "i can't help it ma, my bad." he grabbed his phone, playing music and took a couple pictures of us then grabbed a rag, gently rubbing my body.

i leaned my head on him and enjoyed the peaceful moment, for now.

writing smut makes me cringe, sorry y'all i hope this ain't horrible 🧍‍♀️.

don't forget to vote & comment, i love reading them!