04

bronx, new york
june 21'st, 8:10 am
kay pov

bronx, new york june 21'st, 8:10 amkay pov

"yo lani.. yo get up." i nudged her awake.. her friend turned over in bed and her shirt lifted up showing her ass i rolled my eyes at her. "mmcht, lailani get the fuck up." "hmm?" "shit ya breath kickin oh my god."

she sat up rubbing her eyes. "nigga get out my face." i can't lie her morning voice was so sexy, everything about her is sexy to me.. minus the breath that shit is horrific.

she got up only wearing underwear and a tank top, slipping on pants and walking to the bathroom. i walked out of her room not wanting to be alone with her friend and sat on the couch.

she got out and sat down next to me. "wassup kay?" "watchu was on last night muddy?" "kevin it was a party i was literally having fun." "with the opps my nigga?" "i don't know all your opps kevin you ebk no?"

"lani don't be dumb." "kevin you don't fuck with nobody how was i supposed to know? what the opps doing at a party you going to anyways?" i sat in silence for a couple of minutes staring at her. "how you find out about this party?"

"c told me." "and how she know?" "kevin i don't know okay, who even was that nigga." "i don't fuck with him, nigga name dthang and we blood but that nigga in a spliff next word to my dead."

"oh shit, i never knew." "you good, my heart, you not from here." "i'm here though so just keep me locked in." "yeah but next time i catch you on a nigga, im killing him and making you watch."

she was about to say something but her friend came rushing out of the room and slamming the door. "stop slamming my fucking doors! fucking chucho." "i'm sorry titi, yo c, you dippin?" "yeah i gotta go boo." "you need a ride?" "no thanks, bye."

i stared at that bitch like she was fucking dumb. every time i see or hear that bitch squeakin ass voice i wanna boom her yo. she slowly and gently closed the front door and me and lani looked at each other.

she laughed and leaned on my shoulder. she didn't stay there for long because i picked her up bridal style and carried her back to her room. i threw her on the bed and went back to close and lock the door.

"you know i missed you right?" "nah i don't you gotta show me." we laid in the bed staring at each other. i played with the waistband of her sweatpants. "don't play with me lailani." i guess she wanted to play with me because she laughed in my face.

i grabbed her neck and brought or faces closer together. "you want me to show you right?" i grabbed on her pants "take these off." she quickly removed her pants and spread her legs.

i rubbed her on the outside of her underwear. i leaned over and started kissing on her neck. i moved her panties to the side and rubbed my thumb on her clit slowly. "kay please stop playing."

i pulled her tank top down and sucked her nipples while inserting one finger. "don't say shit to me." i moved it in and out slowly trying to tease her. she started moaning quietly but it was still early and i didn't wanna wake anyone else up.

"lailani if you make another sound, on everything i'm done." she stopped and bit her lip to keep quiet.
i got lower and kissed her thighs and made it down to her clit.

i kissed on it and inserted my tongue inside her. i felt her get more relaxed so i put another finger in doing a 'come here' motion then transitioning to a scissoring motion while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

she started pulling my hair hella hard so i had to smack her hand away before she fucked up my braids. i felt her squeezing my fingers so i knew she was done soon.

she started breathing real fast and twitching, i kissed her thighs and got up laughing. "kevin what the fuck?" "i don't wanna see you with another nigga." "mmcht boy get the fuck out my room."

i got off the bed and went into the bathroom to wipe my face and wash my hands while i wet a wash rag and brought it to her. "here ma." she ignored me and snatched the rag.

"don't get fucked up lailani." "DoN't GEt fUckEd uP LaIlAnI, fuck up nigga." "you mad stink?" "nah cause you know you would be tight if i did that to you." "chill." "nah it's cool im'a get in the shower and go get me another nigga to finish me off."

"fuck you say to me?" "bro chill you mad dayroom right now." i threw her on the bed and tickled her. "nah chill kaykay." "oh okay then niggas know my body. "shut up & go make me some cereal."

"fuck no i'll order us some food." i went on doordash, ordered food for us, blu and his mom while we cuddled and watched this dumbass show she fuck with called euphoria.

   ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
      just a filler, i wanna update before midterms