06

june, 27th 10:30
bronx, new york
lani pov

"and what else?" "i won't have no more bitches on ya phone and i uh, i won't disrespect you no more

"and what else?" "i won't have no more bitches on ya phone and i uh, i won't disrespect you no more." "you think i should forgive you?"

"yeah ma i went to the deli, got you food, and i just told you i'll pay for your stiffass wig" "stiff?? first of all-" "lailani forgive that nigga y'all aggy!" i heard blu yell from down the hall.

"kay, i forgive you but don't let that dayroom shit happen no more." "i got you ma, im'a hit you later though i got some shit to do." i hung up and went into blu's room. "bitch can you knock what if i was beating my dick up."

"nevermind, you a weirdass nigga." i left his room and went into my room, getting a call from cierra. "hey boo, how was your date." "oh we actually didn't go out we just chilled at the crib." "that's cute, he a munch?" "heavy." we both laughed.

"you wanna go out?" "yeah what you on?" "shoppin, i wanna link up with some girls i met on ig." "aight, you let dd know?" "girl yeah i called her and she said she busy" "damn, dead ass?"

"yeah it's crazy, cause' she love hittin the mall" "real shit, but call me when you down the block." we said our goodbyes and i got in the shower. when i got out i put on my skims slip dress and some tory burch sandals.

"hey boo i'm outside." i grabbed my purse and went outside seeing c's car pull up. we drove to the mall listening to all kinds of music and when we got to the mall we went into sephora immediately. "nah this got it, how you open this." i tried opening this blush but ended up dropping it on the ground and breaking it.

i picked it off the ground, put it back on the shelf and quickly walked away. "lani what the fuck?" "chill, it wasn't on purpose."

hearty
ugh why u ain't tell me
u was at the mall, i need
a bag 🤨

girl how yk i was here &
c told me when she told
u, u said u was busy

hearty
nah wtf she ain't even
ask me & i checked ur lo

damn she buggin, come

hearty
ian goin nowhere im
not invited, not that type
of bitch

you laughed at this message

bitch im inviting u rn!
u wanna link?

hearty
nah im good.
nah im playing omw!

you loved this message

"you said dd busy but i just talked to her and she said you ain't say nothing to her." "girl i was in her dms, she acting weird." i stared at her for a second and continued to look for makeup i needed and went to the register to pay.