• 4 •

"The boring world"

Sayaka wanted to take the Five of Spades card, but it was already gone which meant that somebody else already took it. The girl sighed.

Even tough the difficulty of this game was the same as the first one Sayaka played, she had the feeling that the Spades game was way harder. Maybe it just meant, that Diamonds were her speciality. Anyways, she stopped thinking about it and instead she started thinking about, what to eat, because she was very hungry after the game.

Fortunately she had her backpack with her.

"Hey, young lady. I saw, what you did there on the fourth floor. You're not that bad, I got to say. I know a place, were they are looking for people like this: The Beach. We could also be allies." A man around 30 approached Sayaka.

"And you, idiot just kept watching everything from safe distance." The girl laughed sarcastically. "I don't think I want an alliance with someone like that."

These words definitely stunned the guy, because he didn't respond anything and just walked away.

It was maybe like 9 or 10pm and Sayaka didn't know what to do.  Actually it wouldn't be so stupid to joint a bigger group of people. Not something like Arisu, Karube and Chota, but something huge. Sayaka started to think about the man's words.

The Beach

From what she knew, there were no rules in this world, so every step in it could lead to something terrible.

However, she decided to go to sleep somewhere, because her body was exhausted. After all the game was pretty intense.

Sayaka's apartment was located a little far from the Toei Sendaya Apartment, so the girl decided to just find another one nearby, where she could spend the rest of the night.

The next morning Sayaka decided to search for some useful things like weapons, after she realized, how the knife helped her in the last game.

In this world Tokyo was very different, even though everything was the same. Shibuya was the most crowded crossing in the world there.

There were no people anywhere. And Sayaka enjoyed it. Finally there was no one bumping into her all the time and there were no people 1000 times louder than the music she always listened to through her earphones.

Lucky for her, she had her music device even in this world. And fortunately it was pretty old, so no signal was needed.

Now was the perfect moment to enjoy being almost the only person in whole Tokyo. At least that's how Sayaka saw everything.

She could always find benefits in every single situation.

At that moment the wonderful silence what definitely one.

With eight days on her visa she didn't have to worry about anything... for now.

"Oh my gosh! Finally, a human!" A young boy screamed, when he saw Sayaka walking trough the city.

"Please, no." Sayaka said quietly to herself and took the earphones out of her ears, "What do you want?"

"Sorry, but do you know, we're everyone in Tokyo is? I was with my mom at the Shibuya crossing and suddenly I found myself here." The boy explained.