• 21 •

"Solitary Confinement"

Sayaka would definitely prefer to play the Jack of Hearts game but she also wanted to reunite with Chishiya and he would most likely choose a Diamonds game because it was his speciality.

Both were actually really good and Diamonds and Hearts games, but Chishiya liked Diamonds more and Sayaka Hearts.
It was also possible that Shuntaro himself already thought about Sayaka and joined the Jack of Hearts game in order to reunite with her. All in all the chances were 50/50.

The girl decided to choose the game which's clearing would be the easiest for her.

The Jack of Hearts

Sayaka recognized the place where the blimp was flying: Teio Prison.

Although it was one of closest game arena's, it still was a pretty far distance for Sayaka, considering her wounds. Driving with also wasn't a possibility because she needed gas for that, which's finding would probably be a complete waste of time.

Without having any other options, Sayaka started to walk down the stairs until finally reaching the ground floor.

She also took the bandages, she had found at the office, with her and put them in the pockets of her brown blouse.

Even without studying medicine or something like that, she knew that her bandage would start to leak at one point.

With the time she actually kind of got used to the pain. It was obviously something that she couldn't ignore, but she felt better. Way better than before.

Before going out if the office building, the girl looked at the elevator. She had experienced the worst pain ever and almost died in an elevator, so although she knew that it was stupid, she was a little terrified of it.

After a while she finally moved again and got out of the building heading to Teio Prison, where the Jack of hearts game would take place.

There was nobody on the street... well, expect a lot of dead bodies.

'The King of Spades really is a brutal game.' Sayaka admitted while slowly limping on the street.

It was a pretty cold day so the girl was glad that she was wearing a blouse over her bikini. Additionally she was wearing some random brown sweatpants she had found in a store before the Second Stage had started.

"Ex- excuse m- me." She suddenly heard a guy's voice.

Sayaka quickly turned around and looked at a young man that was wearing dungarees over a yellow shirt.

"Yes." The brown haired nodded.

"May I know where you are going, ma'am ?" The man asked shyly.

"Sayaka." The girl introduced herself, not wanting to be called 'ma'am'. "I'm heading to the arena of the Jack of Hearts game. I'm planning to join it." She explained.

"I really don't mean to bother you, but my visa ends today, so I have to join a game. I'm not good at anything so I don't know what game to join. That's why I stopped you." The guy explained. "I'm Ippei, by the way."

"Heart games are brutal. I'm not sure if you can handle them. Did you ever play one?" Sayaka spoke with curiosity.

"Yes... the Two of Hearts."