• 12 •

"Short conversations"

"What are you doing at 6am in the cafeteria, Chishiya?" Sayaka asked the blonde guy who was sitting at one table, eating something.

"What are you doing at 6am in the cafeteria, Sayaka?" He looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

"Not wasting my life." The brown haired walked up to the table where Chishiya was sitting and sat in front of him.

"Same." The guy simply nodded and continued eating his breakfast.

Sayaka walked to the kitchen and took some food before returning to the table again, where Chishiya almost finished eating.

"What game did you play yesterday?" The girl tried to start a conversation.

She probably did it just because of her boredom.

"Two of Clubs." Chishiya sighed.

"I can imagine how boring and easy it was." Sayaka chuckled. "I don't know if Kuina told you about ours but it was pretty cool. Five of Diamonds."

"What was the game?" Chishiya asked curiously.

"Old Maid but with 16 jokers. Kuina and I were the only survivors." The brown haired responded. "I need to say, it really wasn't boring." She added.

"You really enjoy playing these games, don't you?"

"It obviously depends on the game but yes. It's pretty fun most of the times. I probably also think this way because I can work well when I'm under pressure."

"Makes sense." Shuntaro stated. "I'll get going now." Chishiya waved with his hand after getting up and left the 'cafeteria'.

Sayaka finished her food and decided to go back to her room in order to at least partially get ready.

But before she could reach her room, screams coming from another one caught her attention. Curios, the girl stooped by the door of the room and knocked at it. After a couple seconds of not getting any answer, she simply decided to go away.
But before she managed to do even one step, the door was flung open and a man tried running out of the room but a bullet, which went perfectly through his head, stopped him from doing so.

Sayaka's face was splashed with a pretty big amount of blood, just like most of her chest and bikini top.

"What the fuck!?" She shouted and wiped the blood off of her eyes.

Now that Sayaka could see the insides of the room, she noticed two bodies lying on the floor in a puddle of their own blood. Above them, a man holding a gun and a firearm, was standing. Niragi.

"Oh, hi, sweetheart!" Niragi smirked at Sayaka.

"Why did you kill theses people?" The girl asked, after going into the room and looking around.

"Don't you remember, sweetheart? The third rule: Death to traitors." The guy responded and, while laughing, he shot one of the dead bodies again.

"And it was really necessary to make such a mess?" Sayaka chuckled.

"Watch your mouth unless you don't want to end just like them!" Niragi said quite seriously.