• 9 •

"The Beach"

Even after Sayaka regained consciousness, everything around her was still black. She could feel a material around her head so it didn't take long for her to understand that someone had kidnapped her. However even though she was never kidnapped, she knew that screaming and kicking around yourself wouldn't help at all. Especially in that world we're probably nobody would help her anyways. The girl just decided to stay calm.

From what Sayaka felt, she could definitely tell that she was sitting on a chair with her hands tied behind her back.
In the next moment someone came closer to her and took the material auf of her head making her narrow her eyes because of the sudden light she didn't expect to see.

"What the heck." The girl murmured before slowly getting used to the light and fully opening her eyes. "I wonder how many of my gray cells have died, just because you hit me so hard on the back of my head."

A few man were standing in front of her: Some of them were holding weapons like guns and even a katana.

"Sleeping beauty finally woke up." One of them walked up to the girl with a smirk.

"May I know why you kidnapped me?" Sayaka asked when the man leaned over to her.

His face was now very close to hers, which made the girl feel uncomfortable.

"A beautiful woman walking alone through the streets of Tokyo at night? We only wanted to help you because what if somebody kidnapped you." The man responded with a grim on his face.

That man's speciality definitely wasn't diamonds.

"So you wanted to make sure that nobody kidnapped me... by kidnapping me." The girl stated with a small chuckle.

"Enough with these childish conversations." A man with glasses interrupted her.

He wasn't holding any weapons and actually looked pretty smart. Maybe his speciality were diamonds.

"Do you have any cards? You know, from playing games." He asked.

"Why?"

"I suppose yes. Give them to us and join our group." The man with piercings ordered, while sticking out his tongue in a way, Sayaka found very disgusting.

"Don't scare her off, Niragi." Smart guy spoke. "And you, indeed, have to join us. The Beach."

So that was it. The Beach. The group that Sayaka actually planned on joining a while ago.

"I don't see any beach here." The girl chuckled. "And what if I don't want to join it?" She still asked just to see everyone's reactions.

The man with the Katana jumped in her direction and held the tip of his Katana very close to her neck.

"You know, to legally own a katana, you must possess a certificate of authenticity and ownership permit." Sayaka let out a small laugh. "I'll join."

The katana guy immediately lowered his Katana and cut the ropes that the girl's hands were tied with.

"How nice of you." Sayaka faked a small smile.