• 7 •

"Psychos everywhere"

"Two hours have passed. There are currently 13 survivors."

"Let's make it 12, shall we?" The man smirked.

"I just wanted to say the same exact thing, isn't it funny. Let's make it 12." Sayaka smiled slightly.

"Psycho." The man laughed, before hearing footsteps behind him and turning around.

He didn't even have time to react because a boy, none other than Takuya, stabbed him in his neck, before pulling out the knife afterwards.

The man immediately put his hand on the wound to stop the bleeding. However blood was pouring out of his neck with a massive speed. He started to lose his balance until finally dropping on the ice cold floor.

A big puddle of blood formed under his head, quickly turning bigger and bigger, while he was murmuring some incomprehensible words, nobody could understand. He kept jerking before finally freezing in one position and exhaling one last time.

Both, Sayaka and Takuya kept staring at the man. His blood slightly touched Sayaka's shoes which made her step aside quickly.
Sayaka didn't cry or smile... callously looking at the man, breathing calmly and letting out a sigh.

Takuya dropped the knife and collapsed to the ground, just like the man has done it a moment ago. The boy started crying.

"Oh my god, what have I done?!" he said sobbing.

Sayaka crouched next to the boy and the lifeless body of the man.

"I killed someone!"

"Be quiet, unless you want to get both of us killed."

"I killed someone." Takuya said again but quieter this time.

"In this world it would have happened anyways. Sooner or later. Now get up and come with me if you want."
the girl got up and went to the corridor.

"Do you even know the feeling of guilt?!" the boy screamed to her.

"No." Sayaka simply answered without turning around.

"How do you sleep at night?!"

"I almost don't."

"You really are a psychopath."

"Oh really? At least I didn't almost kill one of my classmates just because I was jealous. Although sometimes I really felt like it. Are you sure I'm the psycho here?" Sayaka confronted Takuya what just made this whole situation worse.

"Leave me alone!"

Sayaka didn't even wait any longer and just walked down the hallway, completely ignoring the screams coming from one of the floors above her.

Gunshots, screams, gunshots, screams...
When would it stop?

Not getting involved in anything was actually a pretty good tactic for surviving. That was the thing, that guy Chishiya did in the tag game. He was just standing on the seventh floor, leaning on the barrier and waiting: And he survived.