The Unique Proposal

Long time ..... I know ...... But here I'm back once again ......

Hello dear readers,

I'm back with a tiny little part ..... Hope you'll enjoy it .......

Have fun ........

So, let's start with the story ........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a queer, sultry summer, the summer that had got me all drained, and I didn't know what I was doing in here ...... Here in India ..... Sulking alone .....

I sat cradled in the egg swing at the corner of the balcony of my house. I could watch over almost the entire city, I could see for miles. Overhead, planes lined up in the sky, heading toward the International Airport to land one by one.

While, looking at all of this I started to move into my overthinking zone .......

Why does trouble always follow me around? Do I have a "kick me" sign on my back or something? .....

I don't know ........ I seriously don't know what's happening with me these days ..... What's wrong with me ......

Today, early in the morning when I woke up I realised something amiss ...... And that something was my laddoo .....

It was just day before yesterday evening that she had flown to US ...... No, not to her brother ...... No, not event to my sister's there .....

She was roped in for a hollywood movie ...... I was glad ...... Infact my happiness had no bounds ...... I was truly happy for her ..... I was so proud of her .....

I was happy that her hardwork was paying off .... Finally, she was getting what she deserved since long ....

When this offer came .... She thought for sometime and then decided to not accept the offer .......

No, her intention was not to neglect her career but the separation anxiety was scaring her ...... Yes, even I was shit scared of it .... I was scared that I might lose her ...... The distance might just tear us apart ......

But at that time it was important for me to not let her ruin the bright career that was waiting for her ..... So, somehow I managed to coax her into accepting the offer and she did ......

Then, came the biggest bomb that was dropped on us was that she had to leave within three days ...... after that she had two days for packing and one day to spend with me and our family and friends here ......

The separation anxiety killing us both from within and the stress of work and busy schedules lead to multiple fights between us ...... We were really mad at each other ......

So, much so, that I didn't even go to see her off at the airport ...... And now when I'm thinking about it .... I'm falling more deeper into the pool of guilt ......

I'm really ashamed of myself .... It was her first hollywood project ..... It was her first time going overseas without me .... Yes, since the time we've met ..... She has never travelled overseas without me ....

Infact, it was me who has quite many times left her in India and gone overseas either for work or to meet family ...... This was the first time that she was going and what did I do .....

I ruined it ....... I ruined everything for her ..... I turned one of the biggest days of her life into the worst day of her life .....

My mind was not on its place ..... I was blaming myself for all of this ...... I started slipping into my overthinking zone and that's when I felt the urge to have my laddoo with me even more ......