Punishment

Hello dear readers,

This OS is a long one so I might split it up into parts ..... Also, this OS is for both those who asked for 🔞 content and those who didn't. ......

I' ll be giving a warning before the explicit part starts ...... Till then it's all emotional and full of angst ......

Humble request those who do not like this kind of stuff pls do not read it .......

This part does have a little bit 18 + part at the last so do not read if not okay with it .....

Also do answer the questions at the end .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By now I was an emotional mess ..... i was crying hysterically. ..... Yes, many a times previously also I've been vulnerable in front of her but this time the vulnerability seemed to have grown a lot more .....

That's when she pulled me into a tight hug ..... Rubbing my back and ruffling my hair she kept whispering sweet talks into my ears and soon I calmed down ....

She then moved back and looking at me she spoke ....

" I will forgive you but this time it's not going to be easy as this time you will get punished and also you have to earn my forgiveness ...... "

Listening to her I could figure out she had already planned something and now nothing could be done about it ..... All of this didn't matter to me as I was ready to do anything and everything to get her back ....

I told her the same .... Letting her know I was ready to go through anything to get my laddoo back ..... It's then that she smirked ..... And her just one smirk sent shivers down my spine .....

God knows what was she upto and what is going on in her little and naughty brain ..... That's when she spoke and listening to her I was completely turned on and I was a literal blushing mess ......

God she's the only girl who can do this to me ..... Who would believe that the badboy and king of itv turns into a shy kid and blushing teenager due to a tiny girl .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

While still having the smirk on her face she spoke ......

" So, yeah ..... Coming to your punishment Mr. Kundrra ..... I'm taking you to a trip with me straight for a week ..... Where u would only be mine .....

I mean ...... "

I was really glad listening to this whole thing as any trip with her can never be a punishment for me .....

Yet, at the same time I was hell nervous because I know my laddoo in and out to under estimate that smirk of her's .....

It is definitely a sign enough for me to know there is much more to it than just the trip ..... And she was about to tell me what but before she could finish ..... My phone rang and she was interrupted ....

I removed the phone and it was Umar ..... I immediately cut the call not wanting any more problems between me and my laddoo ....

Par menu lagda ae ki Rab ji nu ae manzoor ni aega ..... Iss karke hi Umar ka phir call aya ..... Te main phir call cut kar dita ..... Ae hi hor panj waari hoya ....