Truth and Apology

Hello dear Readers. .....

Since bohot log chahte hain ki main ye complete karun ...... So, here you'll go ..... Also, ye warning bhi hai this will be the last part of this story that people who are not okay with mature content can read as after this it's going to be only explicit content until the end of it ......

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After about 15 minutes. ....

( I went and sat on the couch in the living room and here came my gang after spending so long just to get ready for dinner ......

I thought they were unaware of the recent happenings but their angry stares and glares told me that they surely were aware of everything. ..... I saw them walking towards me and I mumbled to myself. .....)

Karan Kundrra ...... Get ready ..... Aaj to tu shaheed hoke rahega .....

Ye Teju ki Jessu aur uske devar tujhe zinda nahin chhodenge. .....

Aaj toh laddoo bhi nahin hai bachane ko ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And as expected before I could comprehend what was happening ...... Storm of cushions was hurled at me and I was trying to dodge myself from them ..... Giving up I sat on the floor, curling myself into a ball and covering my head with hands and keeping my eyes shut .....

I waited patiently for their anger to subside a bit .... After a few minutes the hits I was receiving stopped and I stealthily half opened my one eye to see if they were done when all of sudden one more cushion hit me and that too right on my head .....

This continued for some more minutes ...... Followed by long lectures on how I was wrong and how laddoo was right all along and being her man it was high time that I should take a stand for her and her self- respect ......

And me being me fought with them although I knew they were right and it was me who was wrong here .... Still because of my anger I was not ready to accept my fault ....

But at the end having nothing to defend myself from this modern age vanarsena ..... I accepted my mistake to them .... And promised to reconcile with their bhabhi and make it up to her .....

After the constant fights .... first with laddoo and then with my friends ..... My hunger and sleep had moved far away from me ..... So, I just moved into the kitchen to take some water for myself .... When I was walking out from the kitchen and back to my room ..... I heard .....

Rakhi:

Shamita yaar acha hua tune karan ko apna boyfriend nahin banaya ...... Tu bach gayi .....

Maine toh socha tha ke karan jaisa ladka toh bedroom mein sirf apni chalayega ...... Kisi aur ki sunna toh dur ki baat hai .....

Par yahaan toh sab ulta hi nikla .....Teja ne toh usse poori bheegi billi hi banake rakha hai ...... Abb mujhe lagta hai Anusha ne jo isko chhoda na woh isi wajah se chhoda hoga .....

Arey bhai abb har ladki ke apne kuch sapne aur ichhaein bhi hoti hain yaar ..... Aur ye jaisa hai .... Ye toh sirf naukar banne layak hai ..... Kisi ka boyfriend nahin .....

Shamz:

Kya yaar Rakhi don't insult him so much also that he would feel like committing suicide ....... Afterall, its not that bad yaar ..... I'm sure he would make for a good slave and a loyal puppy ....