Truth and apology 3

Hello dear Readers. .....

Enjoy ..... Ye lo aap logon ke liye ek aur taza update wohh bhi itni jaldi. ......

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Whenever I would be sad or depressed I would see your vlogs or stock you on social network and instantly a smile would spread on to my face .... U were my stress busting goofball .....

Then we met in Biggboss and I couldn't help but get pulled more and more towards you ...... Maine bohot koshish ki khud ko tujhse door rakhoon ..... Kyunke mujhe khudse ghin  aati thi aur maine maan liya tha ki main bura hi hoon ......

Aur tu .... Tu ek pari jaisi jo itni innocent aur pure thi ki mujhe aisa lagta tha ke mere tere paas aane se bhi tu maili ho jaayegi ..... I always thought tere liye koi bahadur prince charming aayega because you deserved that then as well as now ......

That's why you are free to walk out .... Don't worry I wouldn't blame you for anything. .... I can very well understand if you want to back out from our relationship. .... But always remember one thing that I love u and I will always keep loving you .....

I know what I said at the start of the letter and what I am telling you after revealing my past do not match at all. ...... But all I want is for you to be happy ..... And now the ball is in your court .....

Will wait for your reply ....

Your Sunny .... ]

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

By the end of the letter Teju herself was a crying mess thinking about what all her sunny had faced in the past .....

But at the same she was fuming in anger that till now he had hidden such a big truth about his life from her ..... She was angry that he let her be a part of his happiness but didn't share his fear and sadness with her ....

She wanted to teach a lesson to all those who had been a part of that horrifying incident that night and most importantly she wanted to teach a lesson to his ex .... But that can be left for some other day ..... ( Some other OS I mean ..... Only if the readers want ..... 😉 )

Right now she had a bigger task in front of her and that was to knock some sense into her 6'1" tall over thinker and fuddu little ....

How dare he ....   She was on the verge of erupting like a volcano ..... She quickly freshend up and purposely wore a short above the knee length ..... White off shoulder frock ....

Then she took the letter he had written and moved out of the room shutting the door with a loud bang ..... Enough to rattle one's soul .....

She moved into his room .... Pushing the door open with a loud thud ..... There he was sitting on the door with his knees curled up to his chest and hand s hugging the knees .... His head was turned towards the door .... To see who had tried to breach his lone time. ....

He was shocked to have her there ..... And she was shocked to see him in such a dishevelled state ...... Puffed up red eyes, messed up hair and face that screamed of tiredness .....

Before Teju could utter anything Karan lowered his eyes, turned his face from her, got up and moved to the balcony in his room but not before telling her ......