The 🥵🔥 - 5

Well I don't know kyun but bohot saare reader's nahin chahte the main cheezein unke imagination pe chodun .... Isiliye ye Os ka aage ka bhi likh rahi hoon ..... Those not okay with 🔞 content can surely skip this and wait for my next os also you'll can suggest me some ideas for it .....

Let's get back to the story now ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Poor Sunny boy couldn’t help but think about all those things that he did to her while acting as the daddy ...... And god save him now from this brat of his and her so very notorious brain .....

Not having any other option he turned to leave for their bedroom and she let him go with a slightly more than playful slap to his ass .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan's  POV:

There was a red envelope on the bed, bright against the white bedding ....... No name on it, but I assumed it was for me ..... The note read:

"Sunny, for a long time now I've been trying to get you out of your fear and past memories. ..... But something always comes up .....

So, this time there is going to be no way out ..... If you do not want me to be harsh on you ..... It would be better if you obey my orders and do as I say .......
And I promise to fulfil all your fantasies .....

- Look under the bed, there is a box there. Take it out.

- In the box there is a pair of leather handcuffs. Put these on.

- Also on the floor you will see a long cord, it goes all the way to the middle of the bed and is attached to the middle leg there.

- Lie on your back ACROSS the bed, put your phone next to you. Type in "I am done", but don't send it to me yet.

- Tie one end of the cord to the loop on the right handcuff.

- Press the send button on the phone.

- Reach back, take the other end of the rope, thread it through the loop on your left cuff.

- Reach under the pillow. You will find a small lock there.

- There is a loop on the end of the rope. Do you see it? Put the lock through the loop and around the main rope.

- Click the lock.

- Relax and wait for me.

Love you ......

Laddoo ...... "

Damn this girl only she can be hot and cute at the same time .... Only she can be talking of punishing and torturing me yet be so caring towards me ....

Yaa, caring I know it was her ..... Who must have asked the delivery person to leave the packet and go .....

So, that she could make me feel all those emotions that come with the anticipation of someone unknown watching you in that state yet not allowing anyone to see me that way .....

Rab jaane kis mitti ki bani hai yeh .... Iske jagah koi aur hota ..... Koi aur chhodo agar main bhi hota toh main bhi actual revenge lene pe utar aata .....

After all that had happened to her because of me she should have also done that only .... And I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult for her due to her knowing my weakness and me being submerged in guilt ....