Faults, Fear, Desires and Dread

Hello dear readers

Aap logon ki comments padhne I have decided that solace will be all old school romance ..... KKK might have tiny bits ..... What will last I can't help with as it is supposed to be 18 + still not every chapter is going to be filled with it .....

Here in the OS I've already given a few cute and dreamy ones thus this filled with emotions, angst and later on will have 18 + as well .......

This OS is a long one so I might split it up into parts ..... Also, this OS is for both those who asked for 🔞 content and those who didn't. ......

I' ll be giving a warning before the explicit part starts ...... Till then it's all emotional and full of angst ......

Humble request those who do not like this kind of stuff pls do not read it .......

Read the first part, tell me if you'll like it only then will I continue ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a flat at a high- rise building a beautiful girl is busy packing her stuff ...... Or should I say hastily dumping her stuff into the bags ......

She is looking smoking hot in a shimmering black tiny bodycon dress ...... Her hair open with tiny locks trying to obstruct her view .......

Her steps were fumbling in the extra long stilletoes yet the grip of her hand was very much tight

Her steps were fumbling in the extra long stilletoes yet the grip of her hand was very much tight ...... Her jaw was clenched in anger and eyes showing immense disappointment and hurt with tears endlessly rolling down them ......

Done with her packing she moved to the balcony .... Her favourite place ..... Or rather what at one time would have been their favourite place ..... She looked out of the balcony leaning on to the railing and the rain fell.

Mid summer as it was yet the rains had dropped by as if letting her know she was not the lone one to cry ...... Not wanting to get drenched she moved back and shut the glass door for the balcony ......

Back into the room she felt as if she were suffocating or choking on nothing but her own breath.

The room that till a few hours back would have been filled with his laughter, her giggles, his groans, her moans and cute yet loud snores of his now seemed to be filled with emptyness of trouble.

The anger, the pain, the crying, so much had happened she tried to push the memories out but they would come rushing back to haunt and torment her.

She brush her hair of her eyes, grabbed her bags and walk out the door leaving behind a broken and shattered web of memories which till a few hours back was her comfort place, their room.

All the previous fights, the taunts, his screaming and yelling on her along with their blissful patchup nights all the fun all the sour - sweet memories.