The 🙈🥵 -1

Hello Dear Readers. .....

Enjoy ..... Ye lo aap logon ke liye ek aur taza aur garma garam update ..... Aur isike saath finally ye OS jo ki OS raha bhi nahim 😅 khatam hota hai ......

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No sooner than they had left she held KK's hand and dragged him in and shut the door behind .....

She moved closer and seducingly moved her finger from his forehead down to his neck and then sliding on his bare chest visible from the shirt ...... The finger rested on his abdomen as she huskily whispered to him looking into his eyes .......

Teju:

"Nice shirt but more than you it'll look better on the floor."

This was it for him ..... This new bold side of her's reminded him of his ex and it brought back all the unpleasant traumatic past memories and covering his face with his hands, he fell on to the floor on his knees and started wailing like a kid .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju was shocked to see this and this is when she realised that still there is a lot more that he has kept within himself ..... He needs to get rid of all those bad memories to be able to make new ones ..... And for that he needs to trust someone blindly and needs to open up infront of that person ....

He needs to talk about his vulnerabilities, fears and insecurities openly to that person ..... He needs to know that that someone would not judge him .....

He needs to know that opening up to that person would not drive him away but get him more closer .... He has to understand that he can't keep everything within himself ......

It will only harm him ..... It will suffocate him from within ...... And lead to panic attacks ..... Just like the one he is having now .....

Teju could not see him like that and that's why she decided she would become that person to whom he could open up .....

She knew it's not going to be easy ..... And more so because she was his girlfriend ..... Being his present listening to him talk about his past is going to be very hurtful ..... But she was determined she would go to any extents to make him feel better. ... To help him get rid of his traumatic past ......

Determined she moved forward and sat there on the floor engulfing his curled up body within her's ......

Seeing her still there for him and hugging her made him more emotional and he was crying as if there was no tomorrow. .......

And she being the support he wanted and understanding his situation let him cry in her embrace ...... While she kept rubbing his back and caressing his hair sat there cooing him and whispering sweet nothing's in his ears .....

After sometime when his crying had turned to silent sniffles she held his face in her hands cupping his cheeks and forcefully made him look at her ....... Yet she couldn't make him look at her in her eyes ....

Determined to not give up she decided to give it one more try but this time she decided that she would do things to him only when he himself would agree to it .....

And that she needed to go really slow with him ...... And although playing the dom she had to be considerate and extremely soft to him when it came to emotions ..... Or else it might lead to another panic attack. .....