Truth and Apology 2

Hello dear Readers. .....

Enjoy ..... Ye lo aap logon ke liye ek aur taza update wohh bhi itni jaldi. ......

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two mad in love souls slept like that only sad, starving, shattered and a crying mess ......

In the morning it was Teju who woke up first ...... She gets up to go the washroom  and freshen up when her eyes fell on something that was lying on the floor near the door of her room ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She goes ahead and sees that it was a letter from her sunny ...... She took it quickly ...... And hugged it tightly to her chest and tears started rolling down her eyes once again ...... As if they never stopped at night ......

She opened the letter only to see that the entire letter he must have written while crying as the ink has spread on many places due  to blotting and the right at  first he wrote laddoo and then strikes it off and wrote Teju ......

Her hands had begun to shiver in anticipation of what could the letter be about ..... She slid on the floor with the door acting as support for her back ...... Somehow she gathered some courage and began reading the letter ......

[ Teju,

Kismat dekho meri ......  Apni Laddoo ko laddoo bhi nhin bula sakta ..... Wohh haq bhi shayad kho diya maine. ...... Janta hoon galti meri hi hai ..... Ke main apne gusse mein na jaane kya kya karta hoon ..... Kya kuch bol deta hoon ......

I don't know from where to begin ...... And how to start ..... But I really want to apologize to you and since I do not have the guts to face you ...... Here, I am writing a letter for you ......

I was prone to making dumb mistakes, but I never really cared. But breaking your heart is something I cannot accept. I am terribly sorry.

I can't believe what a fool I was to treat you the way I did. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and allow me to show you the kind of love and respect you truly deserve.

I am sorry ....... I am really really sorry for all the times you have not slept well, and you have cried because of me, I apologize for all those harsh, mean and disgraceful words that my friends have been using for you.

Being with you has been the best thing I have ever experienced in my life. I do not want it to end like this. Please forgive me for my stupidity ...... I love you.

Please ..... Please maaf karde mera ladoo ...... Please apne sunny ko maaf karde ...... Please ...... Warna tera sunny mar jaayega ..... Kyunke ye sunny apni laddoo ke bina kuch nahin hai ..... I love you ....... I really really love you ......

I know I messed up ...... I had the most caring and understanding girlfriend and an even more beautiful relationship of my life, and I was ready to throw them away for some shitty people with completely sick mentality .......

But ..... But ..... Now, I've come to my senses and I've realized how wrong I was. I know no one but myself is to blame for the problems in our beautiful relationship. I accept and take full responsibility, and all I can ask is your forgiveness.

Please, I've learned from my mistake. I won't make this kind of mistake next time. I beg you, forgive me.

You were absolutely right, and I let my pride get in the way. I am sorry for the way I treated you and also let others treat you ....... You didn't deserve that.