The 🥵🙈 -3

Hello Dear Readers .....

Enjoy ..... Ye lo aap logon ke liye ek aur taza aur garma garam update ..... Aur isike saath finally ye OS jo ki OS raha bhi nahim 😅 khatam hota hai ......

Alert: There will be content like teasing, bdsm and sexual torture included ......

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Instinctively he tried to separate his hands but they were tied snugly and he could just barely wiggle them ....

The pace of his breathing quickened and he felt her arms wrap around him, a hand gently rubbing his chest ....

"Calm down, baby calm down .... Now ..... Deep breaths ..... In and out, just like we talked about, remember?"

He nodded and and closed his eyes, steadying his breathing ..... Her breath suddenly caressed his neck as she gently placed her lips against it and began kissing upwards slowly, finally reaching his ear .....

"We should have about 30 minutes until the food gets here. I just want you to relax until then ....."

He shuddered as she bit down on his earlobe before unbuttoning the first button of his shirt .... He shivered and spoke in a cracked voice only to be silenced by her lips .....

" Laddoo, plea ...... "

She broke the kiss and pulled an ottoman in front of the chair .... She seated herself on it and resumed kissing for several minutes .....

She ran her hands softly up and down his back, the gentle and soothing touch was slowly wearing down his anxiousness.

When she thought he was ready, she pushed the ottoman aside and kneeled on the floor in front of him and began unbuttoning his shirt .....

Karan felt confused, although he was uneasy and getting conscious, but every time her hands touched his shirt they would graze his areolas, causing a fluttering deep in his stomach that was building up tension in his body ......

He felt the button just above his tight chest give way and Teju leaned in to kiss him in between on his tattoo .....

He arched his back as he felt her lips touch him and lick him like no woman ever had despite him being with so many .....

He always believed his relationship with her was unique it felt like teenage love and gave jitters as though it was his first time ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He was so lost in the sensation, that he didn't notice she had already finished with his buttons .....

He only realized how exposed he was as she pulled his neatly tucked in shirt from his jeans.

He felt the nervousness giving way to the excitement she was causing.

She gently caressed him over his arms and torso ......
Karan took a sudden, deep breath as he felt the buckle of belt give way and the belt slide through his pant loops across his waist .....

He tried going close to her by pushing himself forward, thrilled at her warmth ..... But that didn't work out since he was tied at his hands ....

Instead it immediately gave way to frustration when she briefly grazed his areolas again with her lips, only to skip down to his torso ......