The 🥵🔥 - 6

Hello ........

This is so not me to keep giving updates at so short intervals but since you’ll wait for so long ..... You'll should be rewarded with either long update or more than one update .....

Right ?

Well here you'll go .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm sure she could tell that I was trying to get myself to move down so I could rub my covered dick over her female part ......

But she wasn’t ready to give me my good day fuck just quite yet ...... And why would she ...... Afterall I've harassed her enough to know that this is not going to stop .....

Atleast not so soon ..... Not until the coming morning ..... Which mean't another 16 to 18 hours of torture ...... My mind was  completely clouded with negative thoughts and overthinking ..... But she continued .....

Slowly working her ways across my neck she flicked my nipple with her tongue .... I couldn't help but gasp and arch my back wanting more .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“You like that don’t you?” she asked as she sucked the nipple into her mouth swirling her tongue around it ..... Twisting the other one in her finger and tugging on it .....

I squirmed again ...... Breathlessly, I begged her to stop ..... But I'm sure she could tell by the movements my traitor body made that I didn’t want her to stop .....

Both of them hard now, she raked her fingernails down my chest ..... She worked her fingertip around one as her other hand slid down further .....

I thought finally she was going to stroke my dick now, although nervous but now I was ready for it and wanted it but she had other intentions .....

Soon, her lips grazed my collarbone so lightly I could have never imagined it to be possible ..... When they touch my neck I tried lifting my hand to touch her but of no use .......

“Nuh-uh, honey,” she said as I strained against the handcuffs that bind me to the bed ...... “Remember that tonight is mine to do the touching ..... ” She whispered and nibbled on my ear ......

Since, I’m completely visually deprived with blindfolded sex, it’s frustrating, but oh so good .....

That sensation of her warm breath on my skin, her voice so sensous and husky, has never been more erotic than now, when I can’t see through this blindfold .....

All my senses are heightened and she expects to take full advantage of that ...... But all of this was too much to take and my treacherous eyes turned teary .....

I could feel she was looking at me right in the eyes ...... Then I felt her slowly bend over my body and there her hand was finally near my waistband .....

Slowly moving over it across my waist sending shivers down my spine ...... Her this action made me even more frustrated ....

A tear slipped out of my eye only to be soaked into the cloth on my eyes and there my attentive little girl noticed it .....