Realisations

Hello dear Readers. .....

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" My boy, get back to your senses ...... If this is what happens to u by the end of the trailer ...... I wonder what would your situation be like at the end of the movie I'm going to show you tonight ...... "

His face had a million dollar expression ..... Totally red with constant blushing due to shyness ..... His ears too had joined in and turned red and his heart was fluttering in anticipation of what was to happen tonight ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan's POV:

Catching hold of my racing breath. .... I quickly moved to get dressed up in a decent look but to my shock the entire wardrobe that she had filled and perfectly arranged with new clothes for me ....

Yes, you all heard it right ..... A wardrobe ..... A complete wardrobe that was mine ..... That she showed me this very morning ......

She had designed and filled the wardrobe even before I had come here that too keeping in mind my preferences, likes and dislikes .......

And now here the entire wardrobe is messed up ...... All clothes are mixed and just crumbled and dumped inside the shelves .....

Pata hai mujhe ki ye meri chhoti chuhiya ka hi kaam hai ...... Rab di mehr hai ki apne chuhiya naam ki tarah behave karte hue isne mere kapde cheer phad ni diye .......

But I have to agree this girl really knows how to push my buttons ..... Without any hardwork she managed to trigger my OCD and rile me up ...... And I bet, she must have had a lot of fun ruining this all up .....

Fine .... I agree I'm her servant and she has all rights to do anything and everything and I have no rights to complain ...... And this is just not that bad also but now the important thing is what do I wear .....

So, I decided that I should get to the work of clearing the mess ...... Maybe while doing so ..... I might come across something that would be in a condition suitable to be worn ......

And bro I was so right ..... Kaash kuch aur maang liya hota toh shaayad rabji woh bhi de dete ..... Khair chhodo ..... I came across a packet underneath the messed heap of clothes in the wardrobe .....

The packet had a co-ord set of a red full sleeves hoodie and a tracks ....... That too from my favourite brand ..... I wonder if this was a gift that laddoo had bought for me and since she is upset she didn't give it to me .....

Was ruining my wardrobe her way of making me wear this ........ Ahh ..... Rab ji ..... Meri chhotisi jalebi si seedhi girlfriend ...

I quickly got ready in it and moved downstairs only to see that everybody has already settled on to the sofa in the living area all set to watch a movie ..... Only my girl was missing ....

Soon, she also came along with buckets of popcorn ..... Keeping them on the table and taking one for us she came and sat next to me .....

We started watching the movie but I didn't fail to notice her checking me out and then a small smile creeping up her lips ......

Our focus was more on each other rather than the movie ..... As we were busy exchanging looks and also looking at each other whenever our hands would touch each other while eating popcorn .....

We were half way through the movie when slowly she took my hands in her's and after caressing them for some time when no one was watching she placed my hand on her pussy over her clothes ......