Faults, Desires and Dread

Hello dear readers

This OS is a long one so I might split it up into parts ..... Also, this OS is for both those who asked for 🔞 content and those who didn't. ......

I' ll be giving a warning before the explicit part starts ...... Till then it's all emotional and full of angst ......

Humble request those who do not like this kind of stuff pls do not read it .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Recap:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Teju:

"What happened sir ..... The Karan Kundrra doesn't have anything to say or is he not able to think of a value as an estimate ..... Or now does he feel I'm so beneath him that he should not directly talk to me .......

Well in both the cases you can just take help of your oh so, generous, loving, caring and helpful friends. ......

I'm sure they would be elated to know that you've finally decided to go by their advice .....

I'm sure they would be glad to help you get rid of me and this relationship..... That completely feels like shackles to you ......."

3rd person POV:

Saying what she wanted to and without waiting for an answer from him she moved past him to leave ......

He didn't stop her as he had frozen on his place ..... His body shivering ...... Tears rolling endlessly. ..... His mind not able to process anything .....

His sub- conscious eating him from within ..... That he could have stopped this if he would have stopped his friends .... He knew due to fear of losing his friends he didn't stop them and now here his biggest nightmare is coming true he is losing his laddoo .... His love .... His life .....

His head started spinning and his eyes started getting hazy ..... his vision blurred and soon everything darkened and there was a complete blackout ....

She was about to open the door to leave when she heard a lod 'thud' sound and she was startled .... She froze .... Her face turned pale ..... She turned and saw Karan lying lifeless on the ground ..... And she herself froze ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continuation:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She dropped her bags and rushed to him ...... She gently took his head in her lap and started calling out his name while patting his  cheeks .....

After a few seconds his eyes started to open up slowly and it felt like I had got my breadth back .....

After he was back to consciousness ...... He tried to speak but before he could I glared at him asking him to stay shut and he obliged ......

I made him drink some water and then helped him stand and somehow managed to take him to our bedroom ......

I made him sit on the bed with his back resting at the headrest ..... I took a pillow and put it behind his back for comfort .....

All this while he just kept staring at me and when I was about to move out of the room ..... He held my hand from the wrist making me turn back to look at him .....

Tears were rolling down his eyes and guilt clearly reflecting in them ..... I knew I was going to walk off .....

I knew forgiving him again means compromising on my self respect but I decided to still give him another chance .......

But yes, this time it wouldn't be so easy Mr. Kundrra ....... This time you would legit have to take the punishment also and earn the love also ......

But what punishment should I give him or what should I do that would make it difficult for him to get to me ......

Leave it, I have the whole night to think about it but first I need to feed him something, get him changed and put him off to bed .....

Coming out of my thoughts I looked back at hand that he was still holding, yes he didn't speak ..... Since he is scared that even after my prohibition if he talks .... I would go away ..... He would lose me forever .....

Not wanting him tko have a second panic attack I decided to speak ...... I took his hand in mine
...... The hand with which he was holding my hand and I spoke .....

"Karan we will talk but later ..... Right now u need to eat something and rest .... U sit here I'll get food for u ..... Don't panic I'm not leaving and going as of now ...... So, just sit quietly and I will be back ..... "

Karan's POV

I was shit scared that everything between us was over ..... And that I lost her for forever ......

But no that is surely not the truth as I saw her state when I regained my senses after fainting ...... She still cares for me ..... She stayed back for me ..... She has gone to get food for me ......

Yes, yes she cares for me, she surely does care for me ....... Inspite of everything she still cares for me ..... This, this gives me hope ..... That not everything is over ......

Yes, it will not be easy to get her back this time ..... But its definitely not impossible. ..... And I am ready to go to any extents to get her back into my life ..... Afterall, she is my life ......

I was brought back from my thoughts by her arrival in the room ..... She kept the plate on the side table ..... Then went and went and brought a chair from the balcony and kept it besides the bed ......

Then she sat on it, took the plate in her hands .... Made a morsel and brought it near my face ..... I opened my mouth and she fed me the first .... Then second .... Then third .... Then fourth ....

...... Then 42nd .... And this one stuck in my food pipe as by now my tears had choked up my throat and I started coughing .....

She immediately got up, kept the plate aside ..... Made me look up .... And started patting my back ..... After a few seconds when I became normal ..... She made me drink water ......

Then she moved back to her seat ..... She took the plate back and fed me the rest ...... Then she got up kept the plate back on the table and started coming closer to me .... I could feel my heartbeats racing ....

I had made all sorts of anticipations by the time she had reached so close to me that we were hardly an  inch away from each other ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Guys what do you'll want ahead in the OS ......

1. Extreme Explicit content
2. Emotional cuddling .....
3. Teja taking class of Karan .....
4. Teja taking class of Karan's friends ....
5. Breakup .....
6. Break .....
7. Teja teaching Karan how to face his fear .....
8. Or any combination of above .....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap:

It's impossible to tell really, just how many times I've forgiven you for such idiotic faults and irrational decisions of yours ......

.
.
.
.

As she walked away, her smile grew from a smirk to an all-out grin.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This is it for now ......

C u in the next update. ....

Till then take care and have fun .......