| 2 2 | pizza

- the hum anjaane ab dil mein tum ho chupe, hum hai seher ki parchaiyaan.

In the middle of the night, holding a box of pizza and brownie, dressed like a black mafia, was this Avni? Or he was just dreaming again?

He was about to pinch himself when she pinched his arm, he screamed feeling the pain in his arm. It wasn't a dream, boss.

Avni is here. She gave him a surprise.

He rubbed off his eyes, looking at her from down to up, in another second she was in his arms, and he crushed down the box of pizza hugging her to the death feeling out of the world.

"Mr Khanna, your pizza will be destroyed in your excitement. Let me in, please"
She muffed in the hug when he was not leaving for a second.

He pulled out from the hug, holding her arm in one hand and taking her trolley bag from the other end. He closed the door behind them pushing her bag to the corner of the room.

She kept the boxes on the table, when he held her arm looking right into her eyes. She turned to him suddenly, noticing the tears in his eyes. Her heart jumped out for the guy, who was literally in tears just looking at her. She went closer to him, wiping down his tears from both her palms, and looked into his eyes. Still today, those eyes were exactly standing midway carrying all the love for her.

He sniffed back, looking down feeling better to look down as more tears rolled down her eyes. Avni, the girl whom he loved to death came all the way just to surprise him even after when she doesn't even love him. Another moment, he was pulled into a warm yet comforting hug, she gave him.

She cupped his face and wiped down his tears nodding in a no at which he chuckled slightly. No one can surprise him the way she always does.

"Arey I thought my friend would be happy to have me here, but here he is shedding long long tears", she pouted, holding his shoulders.

"Who said I'm crying? Who's crying, tell me. Are you?" he wiped down both his eyes from the back of his palm, making his hair in a way.

"Oh is it? But I am not, some Mr Khanna was being emotional for me. I guess my importance raised, uff" she flipped her brown hair, and smirked looking at him.

Coming close to him, she raised her feet reaching his height, another second he screamed as she ruffled off his perfect hair.

"avni, not hairs yaar. You ruined it", he run after her who jumped ahead after successfully destroying his perfect hairstyling.

The whole place turned into a cat and mouse race, as he tried catching from behind the sofa upon which she stood, but she ran into another corner before he would catch. She laughed looking behind and screamed when her leg got slightly touched with the corner of the table.

"how many times should I tell you to look in front while walking? Peeche mud kr nhi chalte, Avni!" Neil ran to her when she sat down holding her leg, screaming simultaneously.

She fussed over his bad joke, holding her leg. He sat down beside her holding her leg, while she was trying hard to suppress because she put both of her palms onto his hair and ruffled them all.

"Avniiiii!" he screamed standing up when she ran again getting up from her place.

She looked at him silently, when he looked at her annoyed and in the next minute they were laughing their heart out, sitting on the sofa tiredly.

The home was filled with laughter and felt like a place where people live, otherwise, this was the same place where the person don't even bother to dust off his chair properly.