17

My eyes flutter open slowly as some light seeps in through the window

My eyes flutter open slowly as some light seeps in through the window. I feel weightless on this extremely soft bed and warm comforter. I rub the sleep out of my eyes and sit up beginning to look around taking in my environment and current state. I look at the nightstand next to me and see a bottle of water with aspirin next to each other. Seeing that reminds me of yesterday.

The thought of it makes me hot with how passionate it was and how long we went at it. His stamina is remarkable, I had to practically pry him off of me to let me sleep. I came countless times and I can still feel the soreness down there. I couldn't even shower without him following me there.

Flashback

"Fuck" he grunts out as he holds me up against him with my legs wrapped around him. He guides my hips forward and backwards stroking in and out of me. I tilt my head back letting out a moan but he slides a hand to the back of my neck lifting my head up and pushing his mouth on mine taking me into a hot kiss.

Water slides in between us but I feel glued to him. Ironic how I came in here to clean up just to get dirty again. But i dont stop. We don't stop. We don't want to stop. I'd stay here forever with him if I could.

I cum so hard it pushes him out of me and drips down his leg. I lay limp against his shoulder while he holds me tightly trying to catch his breath. My eyes flutter shut at the exhaustion but i feel him lay a soft kiss on my cheek.

Flashback over

A familiar throbbing sensation resurfaces but I shake myself out of it. Unfortunately, I can't bask in consistent sexual activity. I need to get my things and organize my new living space.

The reality of this hits me in the face just as I expected it too. It was good to be able to forget for a while but the world is still spinning on its axis and life is still at work being the bitch that it is. I stretch nice and big and a silk robe catches my eye reminding me that I brought no clothes in here.

I slide it on and begin to stand but all i can do is cower and hiss at the pain in my lower region. I might as well have been run over by a train. The spot next to me is empty but it was noticeably slept in.

A small knock comes to the door and a short lady peeks her head in.

"Mrs. Romano? Good Morning, I hope you had a good night! I'm Carolina and your own personal maid. Now come, let me show you to your room. All of your belongings are in there." she says.

I nod with a small smile trying to display some kindness to the small lady. I walk to the best of my abilities and try to keep up with her. She slows down slightly to let me catch up and I want to die of embarrassment as she clearly knows my reason for being in such physical distress.

We finally reach the room that's mine and it's huge. The last room was huge but this one is even bigger with a bathroom, a walk-in closet, a double queen bed and even a miniature living room. All my stuff sits at the side of my bed and a feeling of warmth fills my heart at the thought of starting a new canvas today.