Take Your Pick

I started the day at around 7am. Took a shower and got ready for work. Today I get to meet the 3 employees in the digital marketing. I already met Julia who's probably who Kylian decided to blow the steam off with, but not Val and Luca.

❤️💬  _patriciadavies_ , pierredu

❤️💬 _patriciadavies_ , pierredu.pont , neymarjr , k.mbappe , marquinhosm5 and 6,172 others liked this photo

irinaa.daviess ❤️💙

comments

user1 Oh my god, Kylian Mbappe liked her picture too.
—> user2 So did Neymar and Marquinhos😳

_patriciadavies_ Are you trying to flex?

user3 She's probably dating a footballer.

user4 No wonder why she moved to France.

neymarjr followed irinaa.daviess
irinaa.daviess followed neymarjr

k.mbappe followed irinaa.daviess
irinaa.daviess followed k.mbappe

marquinhosm5 followed irinaa.daviess
irinaa.daviess followed marquinhosm5

user6 AHAHABBSJAMQU THEY JUST FOLLOWED EACHOTHER

user5 OMGGGGG

I walked outside the building as my taxi was already waiting for me.

'Bonjour!' the driver said.

'Bonjour!'

***

As soon as I got to the training centre I jumped out the car, and walked towards the entrance, bumping into Presnel Kimpembe.

'Good morning, Irina!' he said rushing past me and straight into the building, assuming he was late.

'Oh, good morning!'

After I said my hello's to everyone at the reception, I walked towards Mr. Galtier's office. Not even getting the chance to knock, the door flies opened and an angry Kylian bumps into me and straight down the hallway without saying anything.

'Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' I said, making the coach smile.

'He can be very hotheaded.' he said shaking his head. 'Come in, come in.'

Stepping inside of the office, Mr. Galtier started speaking again. 'So, as you know, today you'll be picking someone to assist you throughout your stay here. However you choose, it's entirely up to you, all I'm asking is to be careful and make sure you pick the right choice as you won't be able to change.' I nodded in understatement. 'I assume Kylian showed you where their office is so if you can make your way there now, it'll be amazing. After you make your choice, please come find me out on the pitch.'