Spain v Costa Rica

After the match, me and Luca decided to go grab something to eat before meeting with Spain's national team.

'How long do you plan on staying mad at me?' he asked.

'I'm not mad at you because you hit it off with some girl.' I said putting my drink down. 'I'm mad at you because you forgot about the fricking principle. Wake up on time so we can get to work and then after, you're free to do whatever you want but just think with your head.'

'You can't actually be mad at me for this when you—'

'But you know where to find me.' I cut him off. 'What was I meant to do? Knock at every door until I find you?' I asked confused. 'At least send me a message and tell me where you're going to be so I can find you the next morning.'

He let out a sigh, closed his eyes and then looked at me. 'I am sorry.' he said sincerely. 'It won't happen again and if it does, I promise to message you.' he smiled.

I shook my head with a smile. 'How was it?' I shrugged my shoulders.

'A very low point in my life if I have to be honest.' he chuckled. 'Won't happen again.'

'That bad?' I laughed.

'I mean she was great, very pretty girl but not for me.' he shrugged his shoulders.

***

We got to the centre a bit earlier, so we can spend some time with our friends.

So I can spend some time with Pedri.

My eyes lit up as soon as I saw him and I went to wrap my arms around his shoulders as he was sitting down. I felt his body relax, a kiss being placed on my arm.

'You have no idea how much I missed you.' I said softly.

'Truth is, I was so excited to see you.' he chuckled.

I went to Gavi and placed a kiss on his head, ruffling his hair after.

'You always do this.' he frowned his eyebrows. 'Always.' he put his hand in his hair trying to fix it.

'Looks sexier when it's all ruffled.' I shrugged my shoulders chuckling.

Luca then greeted the two boys and took a seat next to them.

'So how are you guys feeling?' he asked.

'Determined.' Pedri nodded his head.

'We're going to smash this.' Gavi said smugly.

'Can't wait to see you girls cheering for us.' Ferran said approaching us.

'I hope you didn't involve me in your girls.' Luca said horrified.

'I mean...' Pedri grabbed Luca's hand, rubbing his thumb across it.

'God, ew!' he pulled his hand away, wiping it on his trousers, making us laugh.

***

After catching up a little more, and filling the boys on Luca's disappearance, everyone gathered.

'Hey guys.' I smile. 'Today you'll be playing your first match for the 2022 World Cup so I want to wish you all good luck, you'll be great.'

'For today, we will only be doing a photoshoot and after that we're free to head out to the stadium so you can do your training, the warm up and the match.' Luca added.

'With that being said, let's get to work.' I clapped.

***