I'm Not Into Foursomes

'Fancy seeing you here.' Jude said with a smile.

I quickly straightened myself to the sound of his voice, as I didn't even realise someone entered the elevator because I was trying to fix my shoes.

My legs are killing me.

'I could say the same.' I smiled, my face confused as he didn't press any of the buttons and we were both going to my floor.

'Now, don't go thinking I'm stalking you, because I swear I'm not.' he raised his hands in defence. 'I promise I'm on the top floor too.'

'I'm not sure I quite believe you, Bellingham.' I said playfully, making him chuckle.

'Phenomenal job on your speech tonight, by the way.' he gestured with his hands.

'Thank you.' I nodded my head. 'I was so nervous.' I chuckled. 'And my feet were killing me.' I let out a sigh.

As soon as we reached the top floor and the elevator's doors opened, we exchanged smiles.

As I stepped outside the elevator and towards my room, he started following closely like a lost puppy. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him, laughing.

'Okay, what's going on?' I asked.

'Well...' he rubbed the back of his neck. 'I actually don't live on this floor, that was just an excuse so I can talk to you.' he said rapidly. 'Me and some of the boys were gonna go down to the pool for a little night swim and I was wondering if you want to join.' he smiled shyly.

'You and some of the boys?' I asked my eyebrows raised.

'Yeah, from the other teams aswell. Just for a little fun before we try to knock eachother out the competition, you know?'

'On one condition.' I said.

'Go ahead.'

'I get to bring some of my boys too.'

'Of course, yeah.' he smiled. 'That's perfect.'

'Alright, I'll see you in a bit.' I chuckled.

'Yeah, okay, bye.' he smiled broadly, excitedly walking back to the elevator, making me shake my head with a chuckle.

***

'Open the damn door, Luca.' I said knocking on his door. 'I know you're not sleeping.'

'I'm coming, I'm coming.' he said screaming.

The door opened, revealing my good friend Luca. He stopped in the doorway and started scanning me from my head to my toes, a smirk playing across his face.

'And to what do I owe the pleasure?' he said softly.

I was wearing a two piece bikini, a black kimono covering my almost naked body. Not too extreme, but good enough to have your mind wandering.

I hit him playfully. 'We're going swimming, stop being a perv.' I laughed. 'Go change now, so we can gather the others.'

'Swimming?' he asked confused.

'Why are you still here?'

He rolled his eyes and headed back inside. After 5 minutes he was all ready.

***

Pedri's door opened instantly as soon as I knocked. His eyes lit up, a smile across his face. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my lips. However, as soon as his eyes landed on Luca, he playfully rolled his eyes, his smile still plastered on his face.

'What's going on?' Pedri asked.

'We're going swimming.' I smiled.

'We are?'