Spain

As we were stepping outside, I stayed closer to Pedri, Gavi and Ferran.

Pedri wrapped his arm around my waist and planted a kiss on my shoulder.

'All these boys want a piece of you.' Gavi said laughing.

'I'm not interested.' I rolled my eyes.

'I wonder why.' Pedri said.

'You literally have them all wrapped around your finger.' Ferran laughed.

'I've already found my Prince Charming.' I said, making Pedri laugh. 'I'm simply not interested.'

Luca shook the boys' hands and then went to get Luis Enrique.

'When's Ela and Sira coming?' I glanced from Gavi to Ferran, Pedri's arm still glued to me.

'In a few days, right before our match.' Gavi said.

'I'm so excited to see them.' I smiled. 'I'm already tired off all this testosterone around me.' I chuckled.

Luis Enrique cleared his throat, probably expecting Pedri to unwrap his arm from around me, but he didn't.

'Irina Davies.' I extended my arm towards him.

He looked at my hand then glanced at Pedri and the whole team. 'En formaciones, estamos aquí para entrenar para la Copa del Mundo.' (In formations, we're here to train for the World Cup.) he said sternly.

Pedri placed a kiss on my shoulder once again and joined the players, who were facing us.

'Que estas esperando?' The coach asked confused.

'Irina necesita hablar con nosotros primero.' (Irina needs to talk to us first.) Soler said with a chuckle.

'Gracias.' I smiled. 'Quieres que haga esto en español o en inglés?' (Do you want me to do this in Spanish or English?) I looked at Luis Enrique, who had a surprised look on his face.

Probably thought I can't speak Spanish, reason as to why he started speaking it.

As I didn't get no answer from him, I returned my attention back to the players. 'Okay.' I said clapping my hands. 'I had the pleasure to work and meet some of you previously to this. Me and Luca will accompany you throughout your stay in this competition, filming content, taking care of your image and the account's, get done some interviews and so on. Any problems you come across, you come to me or to Luca and we'll sort it for you.' I smiled.

'Today we'll only be filming some content during your training, so nothing to worry about.' Luca smiled.

'With that being said, you can get to work.' I smiled. 'Unless you have any questions.'

The players glanced at eachother, shrugging their shoulders and returning their attention back to us.

'Perfect, then.' Luca nodded.

***