A Small Favour

I was now waiting patiently next to my car, Luca's car, for them to show up so I can leave this party. I was laughing like a psychopath, not believing what I just did. Not able to deny it, that was great. I needed that. And it felt so damn good.

Neymar's POV:

Shortly after Irina made her grand exit, people started chatting and laughing at Aiden being punched in the face. Kylian and Luca were getting ready to leave too, probably going after her.

No. Not probably. Most definitely.

However, all of a sudden, Aiden's nose was once again met with a fist. Only this time, it was Kylian's. Luca grabbed Irina's golden boy, exiting the terrace.

'She has balls.' Leandro laughed.

'That girl is a menance.' Bruna said. 'How can she just punch Aiden in the face like that?'

'It's called being able to stand up for yourself.' I said, trying to hide my satisfaction.

Irina's POV:

'Finally!' I said as soon as I saw Kylian and Luca.

'Yeah, sorry, we got held up.' Luca laughed. 'This one decided to throw a punch aswell.' he pushed Kylian playfully.

'My man.' I raised my hand, Kylian giving me a high-five.

Luca unlocked the car and handed me the keys.

'You're letting me drive?' I asked surprised.

'You earned it.' he smiled, climbing in the passenger seat while Kylian took over the backseat.

'I can't believe you punched him.' Kylian laughed as I was driving away.

'Yeah, this night went just right.' Luca said mockingly, chuckling.

'I told you.' I smiled.

***

We were now in Luca's apartment, talking a bit more about the events of tonight.

'You know I can get him fired, right?' Kylian asked.

'I don't want you to.' I shook my head. 'I want him to work there knowing you all hate him. And with the embarrassment that I punched him in the face.' I smiled.

'Thank God Galtier doesn't stay too long at these types of events.' Luca said.

And that was true. The only people left were the players and us. The family. People you can trust not to open their mouths about what happened.

***

It was now 8:00am and I was putting my suitcases in Luca's booth.

'Why the hell are you taking your suitcases to work?' Luca asked confused.

'Because I'm leaving today.'

'You are?'

'Mhmhm.'

'Why?'

'Because I miss Pedri.'

'You do?'

I closed the booth of the car and walked towards Luca handing him the keys. 'I don't get why you look so surprised.' I said confused.

'I don't know either.' he said hesitant, climbing in the driver's seat.

***

I joined Galtier on the pitch, both of us watching the players train. Not long after, Luca and Aiden joined us too.