Chapter eight

Noah's POV:

Noah's POV:

We drove away to one of my restaurants. I own a couple of restaurants without anyone's knowledge, and I like to head randomly and forget about my reality and actual existence.

''Noah'' the manner in which Isabella called my name wasn't familiar; I simply got a tingly feeling that felt foreign.

''Hm'' I hummed. I don't need to get attached to this girl, especially after knowing that she may get killed after I've been with her.

''Where is my phone?'' she asked, expecting it to be with me.

''It's far in New York'' she will freak out.

One

two

Thre-

''HOW AM I GONNA SPEAK TO AVA?'' good enough to become faster than I thought, I felt Michael looking at us via the rear replicate.

''Lower your voice while speaking to me, finally and remaining cautious, she knows which you travelled for studying possibility." I attempted to sound scary, so she may be quite chunky.

I continued answering emails and going through the work.

After 10 minutes, we arrived in front of the restaurant.

Michael got down and opened the door for her first.

''Thanks; you're a gentleman, unlike others'' she stated the final words, even as she looked at me.

I know exactly what she means; I didn't allow her to get into the car before me, which confirmed the clear annoyance on her face.

Ladies' first rule

Michael smiled at her.

''What's your name?'' Why does she want to have a conversation with him?

''Micheal, donna''

Donna? Did he call her Donna?

''Oh, my name isn't Donna; my name is Isabella'' she stated while presenting her hand for him to shake.

I couldn't help but smirk at this girl's innocence.

The title Donna refers to the leading Italian woman.

I cleared my throat, which ultimately made Michael comprehend that he didn't open the door for me.

I don't absolutely mind if he opened it or not, but my employees have to understand and keep in mind that I am the don.

I was taken out and stood beside Isabella.

''Why did we come here?'' she asks as she looks at me.

''Aren't you hungry?'' She appeared confused.