Chapter thirty two

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

I woke up feeling my head bounding, and I got drunk again.

But this time I woke up in a cold, high-ceiling room. The room is cold with no window and no source of air, and the walls were made out of grey cement.

I was placed on a chair tied to a chair; my ankles were tight with the chair legs, and my hands were tight too behind my back.

I am kidnapped.

It took me a minute to process everything, okay? So I went to the club, met a boy there, Jake, and then Noah came into view and asked me what I did with that guy. That is all I remember.

The steel door in front of me opened. "Good to see you awake," the voice of Jake spoke across the room.

I had the same outfit from the night before, and he had a smirk on his face.

"Why the fuck did you kidnap me?" I ask, trying to free myself from the chair.

"Don't even try," he said, letting out a devil smile.

"Your boyfriend killed my father," he continued as he bent to look into my eyes.

"Ex-boyfriend," I corrected him. I know that was unnecessary, but I had to say it.

"Whatever," he said, rolling his eyes and standing up properly.

"Okay, but I still don't get why I was kidnapped." He scoffs and leans across the walls.

"Are you blind or crazy?" I raise my eyebrow at his response.

"You are the only one he cares for; I need to hurt him, so you're the only key; killing you is going to hurt him the most." His voice rose slightly.

"Okay, are you deaf or mad?" I ask about getting him back.

"We broke up." I reply, raising my head to face the ceiling.

"He loves another woman now; you can go and kidnap her." I turn my head to face him.

"Your blind, I am sure of that; he broke up with you after we threatened him." At this point, he is yelling; his words made a feeling of happiness overcome me, so he still likes me.

I came to remember Ava. Where is she? Is she safe?

"Where is my best friend?" he scoffs, crossing his arms.

"You wouldn't like to know," he smirks, and I furrow. Did they kill Ava? What did he mean by that? He came closer to me with the same ugly smirk on his face that disgusted me.

His fist collided with my jaw, making my head turn. I fell to the floor, and blood started to form in my mouth as I felt I might faint.

"Perfect, Noah is going to go crazy, as wanted," he said, letting out an ugly laugh.