Chapter twenty eight

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

"And that's my room." After touring Ava around the house, she did meet the boy, but she ignored them and told me that she didn't like them.

"Your room looks amazing," she states as she enters and looks around it.

"So you and Noah are dating?" Her question makes me think.

"Actually, we went on two dates; I don't even know if they are considered a date." I shrug as both of us take a seat on the bed.

"We went to McDonald's before and ate together, and days ago, when he confessed that he liked me, we ate dinner together." She gives me the 'are you fucking dumb' look.

"Okay, did you kiss?" She asks, and I blush.

"No, we didn't," I say, and she gasps.

"I mean, he kisses my forehead sometimes." I look at her.

"Girl, I kissed a guy I met in the club just because we danced together," she says, and my eyes widen.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Get in!" I scream, and the door opens, revealing Daniel.

"Hey Isabella," he says as he waves his hands to Ava, and she does that back.

"Piano?" He asks because this is the time of day when we play piano, and to tell you the truth, I became an expert.

"Oh, okay, I will be there in five minutes," I say with a smile as he leaves the room.

"And what is that?" Ava asks as she leans, and I rest on her elbow as I do the same.

"That's the dude I punched in the face earlier; remember him," I say, and she nods.

"He turns out to be really kind, actually, and he teaches me how to play the piano." I finish, and she nods.

"Please tell me you take your pills," she pleads.

"Well, I stopped taking them, and before you could react, taking them is useless now because four months and a half are left," I say, and she tears up as she hugs me.

"Okay, that's enough emotions for today. I have to go now; your room is the next one." I leave the room and jog downstairs to the piano corner.

"Ready?" Daniel asks as he stretches his arms.

"Hell yeah." I always get excited.

_____________________________

I hear a knock on my door. I look at the clock to see that it is 6:15 a.m., and who the fuck would still be awake by now?

I get up and open the door to see Noah standing, wearing a black suit without a jacket. How does he look amazing all the time?

"Hey," he says nervously. Wait, since when does he get nervous?

"Hello?" The words were uttered out of my mouth as a question.

"Come, I will take you somewhere," he says, and I raise my eyebrows.

"No," I simply say, and his eyes widen.

"Well, ma'am, I don't remember asking for your permission." Before I could even react, I was carried in bridal style by him as he started walking downstairs.

At this point, I am not even surprised he did this.

"Seriously, I am asking out of curiosity: when will you stop kidnapping me?" I ask calmly as I look at his beautiful face.

"When you listen to me," he replies.

"And since I listen to you," I scoff, and he looks at me deeply in the eye.

"Never," he replies, as I feel my breath hitch.

He keeps on carrying me because I refused to get down; I was wearing my pyjamas and crocs.

We walk—he walks, carrying me through trees—until we reach a cliff. Under the cliff was a waterfall with a magical view of the forest.

He puts me down, and I walk a bit to the view, my mouth open.

"The view is amazing," I say.

"It is," he replies. I turned to find him looking at me, which made me blush.

"After a couple of minutes, the sun is going to rise," he states, which makes me excited.

"Come here," he says harshly yet gently, pushing my head to his rough chest.

I wrap my arms around his torso, and he wraps his arms around me. We pull away, and he brushes my hair with his fingers.

We take a seat on the ground and look at the sky, with the stars filling it.

"I really like stars; when I was little, I always pretended to be a star." I turn my head to realise that Noah is looking at me. Again

"Do you know that every star you see in the night sky is bigger and brighter than the sun?" he says, and I get shocked.

"So one star of these tiny stars is bigger than the actual sun," I ask, and he nods.

"Come on, let's stand." I stand up and pull his hands up until he stands, and both of us look at the view. He was standing behind me.

His finger touched my neck, and the movement of my hair nearly gave me the chills. His hands moved down from the sides of my head to my neck, out to my shoulders, and finally to my hands.

He gently but firmly grasped my hands, placed them in front of me, and paused. I felt safe because he didn't say anything. My heart was about to beat out of my chest, so I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply.

He kisses my shoulder and runs his lips across my skin towards my ear, but he doesn't quite get there. My heart starts to race.

He spins me around so that we are now facing each other. He looks me in the eyes and smiles. His two hands start seizing my left hand, and he places my open palm on his heart, holding it there.

He lets go of my hands and runs his fingers through my hair, gently guiding my face closer to his, eventually leaning in to rest my head on his chest. His other arm was wrapped around me, and he smashed his lips against mine.

Millions of butterflies were flying in my stomach, and my heart felt like it would explode at any minute.

Noah's POV:

Against my own, her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy. As we breathed each other in, I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, fingers carding through her hair.

She pulls away and looks me in the eye before slapping me.

She slapped me.

I got slapped.

Isabella slapped me.

What the fuck?