Chapter twenty

Isabella's POV:

The two men ran away, and I was still shocked, unable to react or believe what just happened. Noah was still lying down on his stomach.

I run to him, shaking him.

"Noah!" I screamed, looking at him; he wasn't able to fully open his adorable brown eyes.

"Noah, do you hear me?" I ask him, still unable to think of what to do.

Stupid tears form in my eyes. I try moving his head towards me.

"Say anything; Noah, don't leave me", he groans when I move his left arm.

He tries to move and get up.

"Hold on, don't move," I yell as I cry. "Please, I am begging you; don't move."

"Run, get away," he audibly whispers. It was more like a yell: This man is crazy. Where will I go? How should I leave him? Is he sober?

"Your nightmare is over", He is referring to the fact that he kidnapped me, but what he doesn't know is that the last week was one of the best weeks of my life. I met him.

"Come on, you're not in a bad condition; I can't leave you," I lie. His wound looks terrible, and I am not sure if I was trying to calm him or calm myself.

I keep on trying to turn him around. Come on,

"Noah, please help me. Turn around." I run my hand over his cheek.

"Leave, bella ragazza." He mumbles words in Italian. I can't fucking understand Italian. When will he get convinced?

{pretty girl}

His phone rang; it was Sebastian. I pick up the call and say, "Boss, I arrived. Where are you?" I cut him off,

"Bash, it's me, Isabella; Noah got shot; please come as fast as you can; we are not too far away from the house; just drive towards the trees." I end the call.

"Noah, look, Sebastian is coming; hold on," I say faithfully, his lips curling a little.

I spot Bash speeding towards us. I get up and raise my hands so he will see me, and he did. He stopped the car and ran towards us.

I bent and sat on my knees again.

"Noah, do you hear me?" I re-asked, and I didn't get any response. "He was conscious minutes ago," I inform Bash, and he nods, carries me by my arms, and sets me aside.

"You need to calm down; first we will turn him around, then I will pull him to the car," he states clearly for me to understand.

________________________________

We are on our way to the hospital. I am sitting with my back to the car door, and my legs are stretched. Noah's head is placed above my chest, and I place my chin between his hair. I am so scared; I can't lose him.