Epilogue

Noah's POV:

Noah's POV:

I get up, heading to the Gabriel building to meet Sebastian. I am filled with anger. I need answers. Why the fuck will she want her daughter to die because of her happiness? Fuck her.

I park in the parking lot, waiting for Sebastian to get outside. My watch lights up, revealing my beautiful rose. Three weeks have passed, and it is getting worse.

The house doesn't have joy anymore; everyone is depressed. I hear Rowan's sobs every single day, which doesn't ease anything; it makes me weaker.

I never realised how strong I am with her; I am nothing without her. I watch Beauty and the Beast every single day and cry my eyes out. I am really weak without her.

I spray her perfume all over the house every single day, we farmed her pictures around the house, I barely meet with the boys, we don't get outside of our rooms, and Rowan delivers food to everyone every day and makes sure everyone eats.

I hear a knock on the window, zoning me out of my thoughts. I stared at Rose's picture for too long.

I sigh, as I feel like I might break at any moment.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sebastian asks.

"Positive." I reply coldly.

"Okay, then let's go." He gets into my car, and we drive to the Hernandez mansion.

I get in and storm outside my car, pushing the door open with my leg. She wanted to get rid of her daughter for her own happiness. I will ruin her happiness now.

They all shot up and were surprised. "What the fuck?" Richardo says, pulling his wife to stand behind him. Rose's mother's face is filled with concern and fear.

"Isabella died," I state the fact, and Richardo's face turned upside down. He actually looked as if he cared, but I don't fucking care about his stupid feelings.

"Who is Isabella?" Chloe stutters.

"My stepsister is her daughter." He points at Rose's mother; Hernandez looks like he was confused.

"She left her daughter and her husband when she was born because she had cancer and married you. During the celebration thing, on Isabella's birthday, she commanded people to kill her, and don't worry, you failed; she died because of fucking cancer." I feel my eyes burn with tears, and my heart aches.

"One question, just one fucking question, why?" I say, with a burn in my chest,

"I left her because I don't want to live a poor life, and Isabella's expenses are making it worse. When she fainted, I knew she still had cancer. I didn't want to have a relationship with her, but I don't want to live this life. What I only do is take care of her. I didn't want her to live somewhere and hate me because if the news spread, Richardo's work would get into danger." She defends her, making a disgusting feeling form on my abdomen.