Chapter twenty three

Noah's POV:

Noah's POV:

"I need all the phone numbers of the professional doctors that treat lung cancer," I ask Sebastian as he nods. The shocking news about her yesterday broke my fucking stone heart into small pieces.

I can't lose her, not after I find her.

I do have faith; she is going to do the surgery and get well; it is not an option.

"May I ask why?" Sebastian asks, but I can clearly see hesitation.

"Maybe later".

I don't want to spread the news without her permission; it's not my story to tell.

I leave the building and head to the florist.

"Sale, come posso aiutarla?" the worker asks.

{hello, how can I help you}

"Ho bisogno di un mazzo di fiori."

{I need a flower bouquet.

"Meraviglioso, è per la tua ragazza signore?".

{wonderful, is it for your girlfriend, sir?}.

"No, il mio fidanzato," I inform her.

{no, my fiancé}

"Hai in mente qualche tipo?" {do you have any type in mind?}.

"Roses," I reply shortly.

"Do you want to make it yourself?" She asks, Will she like it if I do it?

"Fine," I sigh as she walks me to the back of the florist.

"Pick the flowers you like and separate them".

I chose big, light pink roses. "Great, now remove any leaves and thorns," she said, handing me a pair of shears to strip any remaining foliage from the flower stems.

"Now you need to add filler flowers", She got out huge branches of smaller flowers that were coloured purple, and I arranged them with the huge flowers.

"The big flowers are called garden roses, and the filler flowers are called lavender," she informs.

"Now you have to wrap the stems." She gives me the floral wire, and I start wrapping the wire right underneath the flower heads. I then tie it firmly.

It turned out looking fine. "What colour do you want the wrapping paper to be?" I actually don't know her favourite colour, but I decided to choose a light pink that suited the flower's colour.

 "What colour do you want the wrapping paper to be?" I actually don't know her favourite colour, but I decided to choose a light pink that suited the flower's colour