Chapter fourteen

Isabella's POV:

Isabella's POV:

I woke up, my head was pounding, and I felt sick. I drank a lot yesterday; that was the first and last time, but how did I end up waking up in my bed?

I go to the washroom and take a shower, brush my hair, and style my hair. I wear the black dress that Noah didn't like.

I jog downstairs to Leila. "Good morning, Leila", I say while hugging her from the back.

"Morning, dear," she smiles and hands me the aspirin pill. "Take this".

"Your head is probably pounding," she mentions.

"How did you know?" Leila left before we went out yesterday; she doesn't know that we went to the club.

"Noah gave me the pills in the early morning and told me that you were drunk yesterday."

I am sure I embarrassed myself. What did I do? Why did I even drink? I never drink.

"Oh" is all I manage to say. I take the pill from her hand and step towards the jug of water that was placed on the counter. I pour myself a cup of water and take the pill.

Rowan enters the kitchen directly after I place the empty cup on the counter. "Morning Isabella," he says with a grin.

"Good morning, Rowan", This guy is so sweet, even though he is doing all this for cupcakes, but at least he smiles, not like others.

"Umm, so,", I cut him.

"As soon as you finish eating your breakfast, you'll find them ready." I wink at him. I know he was about to ask me for cupcakes.

"You're the best, Izzy," he mentions while taking a seat. Leila grabs the plates and places them in front of him.

She cooked good-looking pancakes with orange juice.

"I am going with Andrew to get some groceries," she informs while getting her bag and heading outside the kitchen.

"Be safe, Lily," Rowan says, and she rolls her eye with a curl in her lips.

________________________________________________

"Cupcakes ready," I announce as I see Rowan's eye brighten.

"Izzy, you're the best," he says while lifting me and spinning.

"Okay, okay, put me down," I say, giggling as I see the mafia boss enter the room.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he says, sounding annoyed. It would be a surprise if he were polite once.

Rowan puts me down. "She baked the same cupcakes we got from the bakery," he exclaims.

"So?" He is rude; he says that while crossing his arms.

"You won't understand." Rowan gives up and goes to the cupcake tray. He picks one of the cupcakes and puts the whole thing in his mouth.